Intel Core i5 8600K CPU + MSI Z370 PC PRO Motherboard
MSI Z370 PC PRO S1151 ATX Motherboard + Intel Core i5 8600K Coffee Lake 6-Core Unlocked OEM CPU Bundle
By DPD On 14th Dec 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Scan has teamed up with MSI; a company with over 30 years’ experience of designing high-quality motherboards, & leading CPU developer Intel to offer a range of optimised Motherboard & Processor bundles to deliver exceptional levels of performance.
By fusing Intel’s very latest Z370 chipset with the awesome new potential of the Coffee Lake architecture, whether high-end PC gaming is your thing or you just need a powerful solution for creating content, this is the bleeding-edge platform to be on.
This bundle comprises of the 8th Gen ‘Coffee Lake’ Intel Core i5 8600K Hex-Core Processor - The first appearance of more than 4 Cores on a i5 CPU, paired up with the highly rated MSI Z370 PC PRO Motherboard, providing pro-level performance & features.
Intel K Series CPUs are primed for Overclocking with their unlocked CPU multipliers, power, and DDR4 memory ratios. The Core i5 8600K comes with a base clock of 3.6 GHz, & 4.3 GHz Turbo, offering fantastic performance out of the box, while leaving the potential open for it to be pushed even further. Now with 6 Cores & upgraded Intel UHD Graphics 630 this processor leaves previous generations of CPUs eating its dust.
Coupling this Processor with the Z370 PC PRO from MSI unlocks over Three decades of experience in designing and manufacturing motherboards, resulting in a board optimised to take advantage of all that the Coffee Lake architecture offers today, while ready to take on the challenges of the future. By using the Z370 chipset, the MSI Z370 PC PRO can leverage all of the 8600K’s incredible performance, while also exploiting its enhanced Intel graphics, & features such as Optane Memory support. MSI also packs in their own technologies & features including Mystic Light Sync RGB Lighting, PCI-E Steel Armour, & Military Class 5 Components. Features Intel Core i5 8600K CPU Features:
• 8th Gen: Built using Intel latest 14nm ‘Coffee Lake’ Architecture.
• Hex-Core: 6 Cores, for the first time on an Intel Core i5, ensures great multitasking.
• Fast Clocks: 3.6GHz Base Clock, which boosts up to 4.3GHz.
• Unlocked: Unlocked CPU multiplier allows enthusiasts to easily push their CPU to its limits.
• Lots of Cache: 9MB of Intel Smart Cache helps ensure consistently high performance.
• Enhanced Graphics: Upgraded Intel UHD Graphics 630 can now support a wider range of games & content without the addition of a discrete graphics card.
MSI Z370 PC PRO ATX Motherboard Features:
• Supports 8th Gen Intel® Core/ Pentium®/ Celeron® Processors for LGA 1151 socket.
• Supports DDR4 Memory up to 4000+(OC) MHz.
• DDR4 Boost: Advanced technology provided by MSI OC lab to ensure maximum compatibility for overclocking performance.
• Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality for the most immersive audio experience.
• Mystic Light and Mystic Light Sync: Personalize your PC with 7 colours / 5 effects controlled in one click with the Mystic Light APP or a mobile device.
• Multi-GPU: With Steel Armour PCI-E slots. Supports AMD 2-Way Crossfire™.
• EZ Debug LED: Easiest way to troubleshoot.
• Twin Turbo M.2: Delivering Speeds Up to 32Gb/s, Intel Optane Memory Ready.
• Lightning USB: Double bandwidth, supports USB 3.1 Gen2 Type A + Type C.
• PCI-E Steel Armour: Protecting VGA cards against bending and EMI.
• X-Boost: Great tool to boost your USB & Storage performance.
• Double ESD Protection: Double layer grounding motherboard mounting holes.
• Military Class 5, Guard-Pro: Latest evolution in high quality components for best protection and efficiency.
• Click BIOS 5: Award-winning BIOS with high resolution scalable font, favourites and search function.
• VR Ready: Best virtual reality game experience without latency, reduces motion sickness.
Important – Please Note: The CPU in this bundle is supplied as OEM/Tray, not Retail Boxed. This bundle does NOT include a CPU Cooler.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 14 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- MSI UK Support
Date Issued: 3rd Apr 2018
Intel is today bolstering its 8th Gen Core desktop CPU line-up by releasing eight new processors and four new 300-series chipsets. This TekSpek examines what's new.
Date Issued: 5th Oct 2017
Say hi to the 8th Generation Core processors, codenamed Coffee Lake. Intel has increased the amount of performance by adding more cores and/or more threads to each processor in the family.