Intel Skylake i5-6600K MSI Z170A TOMAHAWK 16GB Memory DIY Bundle
Featuring a K Class Core i5 Processor with Unlocked Multiplier and BLK Overclocking Features, this bundle is ideal for the enthusiast who love to push their system to the limits or for the gamer who simply has to have the best kit.
• MSI Z170A TOMAHAWK Intel Z170 ATX Motherboard.
• Intel Core i5-6600K Skylake Quad Core 3.5GHz (3.9GHz Turbo) CPU.
• Corsair H45 120mm All In One Water Cooler.
• 16GB Corsair DDR4 (3000OC, CL15, 2x 8GB) Memory. Features • The Perfect DIY Skylake upgrade for your outdated gaming system or start of a Brand New PC Gaming Dream Machine.
• Top of the Line Intel Skylake i5 Processor with Quad Cores, & Unlocked CPU Multiplier.
• High Performance Intel Z170 MSI TOMAHAWK Motherboard with plenty of solid gaming features helping you get the most out of your new setup.
• 16GB Kit of Ultra Fast Pre-overclocked Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 Memory helps maintain ultimate performance when multi-tasking.
• Corsair H45 120mm Liquid Cooler, keeps your CPU temps low, whilst all-in-one design means no tricky messing around with cooling fluid.
|Memory Channel||Dual (2)|
|Memory Type (ECC)||Non-ECC|
|Memory Type (R/U)||UDIMM (Unbuffered)|
|Memory Speed (Mhz)||
|Maximum Memory Capacity||64GB (4x16GB)|
|Graphics Interface||PCIe 3.0 (x16)|
|SLI Support||Not Supported|
|Crossfire Support||2-Way CrossFire|
|Audio||Realtek ALC892 7.1 HD Audio|
|Network Interface Type||Wired Gigabit LAN (10/100/1000)|
|Network Interface Chip/Modules||1 x Realtek RTL8111H (Gigabit LAN)|
|SATA||SATA3 / M.2|
|RAID Support via||SATA|
|Storage Mode Support||
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 26th Aug 2015
Intel generally follows a tick-tock philosophy for new processor launches. The tick represents a shrinking of the manufacturing process - 32nm to 22nm, for example - while the tock is indicative of a new architecture based on the leading process of that time. This has been the case since 2007.