MSI Vortex W25 Coffee Lake i7 6GB Quadro P3200 Mini VR Workstation PC
MSI Vortex W25 8SK-204UK, Mini Workstation, i7-8700, 32GB DDR4, 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD+1TB HDD, 6GB Quadro P3200, Win10 Pro
By DPD On 21st Feb 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Hexa-Ordinary Performance 8th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 Processors
Take a huge leap in performance with the 1st-ever Hexa Core notebook processors! Experience boosted gameplay and faster rendering by up to 40% with the extra cores. The more the merrier!
2018 Mobile Quadro Workstation
• Latest generation of mobile Quadro graphics for most graphics processing power demanding tasks in pro design.
• Unprecedented mobile workstation experience best for next-generation VR aspirations.
• Best-in-class MSI Cooler Boost thermal engineering ensures desktop-grade stability – fully tested in 24/7 uninterrupted simulations.
• Classic MSI mobile workstation aesthetics – Fast, sleek, sheer designing pleasure.
• Extensive configurations and scalability empower your successful multi-million dollar project deliverable.
Slim Workstation Tower Design with 4K and VR Ready Support
Ultra compact & slim design, weighing only 2.5 KG, yet packing the performance required to drive 4K & VR productivity.
Easy Plug and Play for VR Ready Product Experiences
VORTEX W25 has HDMI, USB, and DV Cut I/O port to support the VR device, granting users the simplicity of plug-and-play to enjoy the world of virtual reality.
Taking Up Too Much Space? Hang It or Hide It with Your Display!
VESA compatibility opens up a range of possibilities about where you can setup or mount your system.
MSI VORTEX W25 with ESS SABRE HiFi is Ready for High-Resolution Audio
High-Resolution Audio refers to a collection of digital processes and formats that allow the encoding and playback of music using up to 6.5x higher sampling rates than the standards used in CDs. The most commonly used specifications of Hi-Res Audio are 24 bit/96 kHz (3.2x more data transmitted than CD) and 24 bit/192 kHz (6.5x more data transmitted than CD).
Offering a sampling rate of 24 bit/192 kHz, Vortex W25 with ESS Sabre HiFi DAC is now the 1st in the world to be ready to broadcast any Hi-Res Audio with the highest quality.
Latest Architecture DDR4-2400 Memory Support
Get the best possible performance out of your Vortex W25 with support of the advanced DDR4-2400 memory, achieving over 32GB/s in reading speed and 36GB/s in writing. With over 40% faster performance than previous generations DDR3-1600, DDR4-2400 is the new laptop standard to take your extreme gaming experience to the next level.
Expand the vision for multitasking at the same time. MSI innovative Matrix Display supports up to 3 external displays simultaneously. Multi-task is made possible even during heavy loading rendering. Connect Vortex W25 to HDTV display, Matrix Display supports 4K output with a resolution up to 3840 x 2160. MSI Matrix Display technology creates an ideal environment for productive and efficient experience or pleasant multimedia entertainment.
MSI Matrix Display technology creates an ideal environment for productive and efficient experience or pleasant multimedia entertainment.
The latest and fastest interface Thunderbolt™ 3, supports up to 40Gbps data rate and 4K display capabilities. Support USB3.1 ultra-speed devices, and up to 5V and 3A current output for charging.
• Higher Speed: Data transfer speed up to 40Gbps.
• More Pixels: 4K LCD output.
• Portable Power: Charging higher-power devices with 5V @ 3A.
60Hz display with single Thunderbolt™ 3. Enjoy next-level visual sensation.
What Screwdriver? Bare Hands Can Deal with It!
Rapid Disassembly is now possible with the inclusion of Smart Screws. Features • Certified for 3DS SolidWorks, AutoDesk, Dassault Systems, Adobe, Siemens NX.
• Windows 10 Pro operating system.
• Latest 8th Gen Intel Core i7 desktop processor.
• Professional 3D graphics with NVIDIA Quadro P3200 & 6GB GDDR5 VRAM.
• 2.5-liter and 33.1cm High Chassis, Desktop Workstation Redefined.
• Optimized for VR. Plug and play.
• VESA mount is simple, and spaceless.
• Intuitive design, barehand disassembly.
• Exclusive Cooler Boost Titan Technology for GPU and CPU to drive full performance.
• The latest USB 3.1 SuperSpeed+ interface built in.
• Exclusive ESS SABRE HiFi DAC for lossless, high-quality audio.
• Thunderbolt™ 3 supporting 40Gbps ultra speed data transfer rate, 4K monitor output, and portable charging power up to 5V/3A.
• Matrix Display NVDIA Mosaic mode and 4K output up to 3 external.
|NVIDIA G-Sync Technology||No|
|AMD FreeSync Technology||No|
|Maximum Memory Supported|
|Graphics Memory Type|
|GPU Cores/Streams/Execution Units|
|Graphics Core Clock|
|Graphics Boost Clock|
|Graphics Memory Clock|
|Graphics Memory Bus|
|Multi-GPU NVIDIA SLi||No|
|NVIDIA Max-Q Design||No|
|Real-Time Ray Tracing||No|
|Other Laptop Specifications|
|Accessories Included in Box|
|Weight (Inc. Battery)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- DOA Period:
- 14 days
- 0870 820 0009