MSI MEG Z390 ACE Motherboard + WD Black 250GB M.2 NVMe SSD Bundle
MSI MEG Z390 ACE ATX Motherboard & WD Black 250GB 2280 M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Ace Your Enemy
The MSI Z390 ACE is a well-equipped ATX motherboard formed from the Intel Z390 chipset. Featuring heavy plated heat sinks and fierce looks with RGB lighting, MSI ENTHUSIAST GAMING motherboards are packed with gaming features for a refined gaming experience. All that gaming tech is backed up by a reinforced structure and heavily tested components to ensure long-lasting, high-quality performance.
Please note: Z390 Motherboards are compatible with Intel 8th Gen 'Coffee Lake' and 9th Gen CPUs. Although these Intel Z390 Motherboards share the same socket as Intel's 200 & 100 Series Motherboards, they are electrically incompatible & will not work with 7th & 6th Gen Intel CPUs.
Millions of Marvellous Colours, Great Selection of Effects
Customize and set up your own colour scheme with MSI Mystic Light utility. Select the available colours from the palette to match your system style. Bored of the same colours? Simply change the complete look of your system in 1 second! You are the artist to create your own unique gaming rig. Done selecting colours? Choose between several LED effects to really make your system come alive and enjoy your personalised design! With the convenience of Mystic Light Sync, you can control RGB LED solutions from other brands, such as CPU coolers, keyboards and mice or RGB system fans.
Extend Your RGB Experience
MSI's Mystic Light Extension pinheader provides an intuitive way to control additional RGB strips and other RGB peripherals added to a system, without needing a separate RGB controller. By simply connecting any 12V RGB LED strip to the 4-pin Mystic Light Extension RGB-strip header gamers can sync colours to any style they choose.
Smartphone & PC Control
Create your own colourful masterpiece with ease. The easy to use MYSTIC LIGHT APP is available on PC, phone and tablet. It offers remote control, simply using your smartphone or tablet. Make your PC look and feel brand new with any colour you want with just a few clicks!
Get More Performance
Gaming enthusiasts are always looking for more performance to get the ultimate experience. Using multiple graphics cards is a great way to find out just how good it gets. MSI Gaming motherboards fully support multi GPU technologies and have optimal PCI-E slot placement for the best thermal performance. Supporting the latest display connectors for new technologies (OLED, HDR) and legacy connectors for beamers, MSI motherboards are designed to make life easier for any professional user.
Total Freedom, Maximum Ease
Gaming hotkey lets you simply assign functions to any key whether to launch your favourite games, load profiles or do real-time overclocking with the push of a single button. The possibilities are endless! Easily program your most-used commands and execute them with a single keystroke. You’re free to choose any key you want, so choose wisely. Launch your favourite games with a single button.
MSI Game Boost
Need more power from your CPU and memory to get more FPS? MSI Game Boost enables one-second overclocking, giving you the performance boost you need. Simply turn the dial or use the Gaming App and your PC gets another adrenaline shot!
Thermal Solution for Better Performance
Cooling your NVMe SSD delays throttling which results in higher overall performance. Part of the motherboards heatsink design which helps avoid SSD throttling by offering the best thermal protection. Enjoy a blazing fast system boot up and insanely quick loading of applications and data with MSI motherboards. Delivering speeds up to 32Gb/s per device using Gen3 x4, TRIPLE Turbo M.2 is over 5 times faster than a regular SATA III connection.
Extra Protection for Your Ports
Featuring the pre-installed IO shielding, makes your installation process easier and safer. The patent-pending design protect your IO ports also prevent electrostatic discharge damage, makes your motherboard a strong gaming foundation.
Powered by Killer
Get ready to crush your enemies on the battlefield with MSI GAMING LAN. Featuring the highest quality components tuned to deliver the best online gaming experience with Killer's exclusive network management to prioritise game traffic over any other network traffic.
Use your LAN port for online gaming while using WiFi for other online applications. The Intel® Wi-Fi / Bluetooth solution uses smart MU-MIMO technology, delivering AC speeds up to 1.73Gbps.
Amplify Your Game with Audio Boost
MSI Audio Boost delivers the highest sound quality through the use of premium quality audio components. This lets you enjoy breathtaking, game-changing sound to create the most dynamic soundscapes dedicated to giving gamers true Hi-Fi sound offering a clear advantage over your opponents when gaming. Audio Boost offers a HD audio processor, dedicated amplifier and high quality audio capacitors, all physically isolated from the rest of the motherboard circuitry to ensure the purest audio signal to locate enemies with pin-point accuracy.
Advanced Performance with DDR4 Boost
MSI motherboards are crammed with features to fuel your system's memory with more speed, higher overclockability and increased stability. The technical enhancements of DDR4 Boost allow for more stability at higher memory speeds compared to other brands. Enjoy the additional boost in operational performance or when working with large video and photography files. MSI conducts thorough memory testing with the most popular memory brands under extreme conditions to ensure your system runs stable no matter what.
Lightning-Fast Transfer Speeds
Transfer lots of data, music and movies over USB faster than ever. MSI offers a wide variety of options to connect and boost your USB 3.1 devices, delivering lightning-fast transfer speeds!
WD Black 250GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD
Introducing the WD Black 250GB NVMe SSD: the driving force behind everything you do. Featuring sequential read/write speeds up to 3000/1600 MB/s, and the innovative Western Digital NVMe SSD storage architecture, it's where blazing speed, top-tier performance, and Western Digital 3D NAND technology combine. With 200TBW and 1.75M hours MTTF, the WD Black 250GB NVMe SSD is the virtually invincible SSD you can rely on.
WD Black NVMe SSDs are available in an M.2 2280 form factor, perfect for building high-end gaming systems or high-performance tower desktops and laptops with support for an M-key connector.
The Western Digital Advantage
Western Digital puts our products through extensive Functional Integrity Testing (F.I.T.) prior to any product launch. This testing ensures our products consistently meet the highest quality and reliability standards of the Western Digital brand. Western Digital also has a detailed Knowledge Base with more than 1,000 helpful articles as well as software and utilities. Our customer support lines have long operational hours to ensure you get the help you need when you need it, or you can access our Western Digital Support site for additional details.
• CPU Support: 9th / 8th Gen Intel® Core™ / Pentium® Gold / Celeron® processors for LGA 1151 socket
• RAM Support: DDR4 Memory, up to 4500(OC) MHz
• Mystic Light Infinity: 16.8 million colours / 29 effects controlled in one click. Mystic Light Extension supports both RGB and RAINBOW LED strip
• Pre-installed I/O Shielding: Better EMI protection and more convenience for installation
• Lightning Fast Game Experience: 3x Turbo M.2 with Shield Frozr, Dual Front USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C
• Audio Boost HD: Isolated audio with a high quality audio processor with ESS DAC & Nahimic for the most immersive gaming experience
• M.2 Shield Frozr: Strengthened built-in M.2 thermal solution. Keeps M.2 SSDs safe while preventing throttling, making them run faster
• Game Boost: One second automated overclocking by controlling up-to-11 gears, your PC gets another adrenalin shot
WD Black 250GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD Features:
• The Fast Way Forward: No compromises. Nothing holding you back. The WD Black 250GB NVMe SSD features sequential read and write speeds of up to 3000/1600 MB/s for gaming, video editing, virtual reality, and beyond.
• Demand More, Consume Less: Go ahead - do it all. The WD Black 250GB NVMe SSD is driven to keep up with even the most demanding workloads. Innovative power management and thermal throttling consistently help prevent overheating to deliver smooth, fast performance.
• Built for Greatness: Eliminate boundaries with Western Digital's new vertically integrated SSD platform. This innovative storage architecture features Western Digital 3D NAND, and is optimized resulting in low latency, power efficiency, and compatibility with the growing range of applications benefitting from NVMe.
• Fulfil Your Potential: Create without limits. The WD Black 250GB NVMe SSD is certified by WD F.I.T. Lab for compatibility with a wide range of high-performance PC configurations - and comes with a 5-year limited warranty.
• Under Your Command: Monitor your drive's available capacity, operating temperatures, SMART attributes and more with the WD SSD Dashboard. Acronis True Image WD Edition software, available as a free download, can clone drives and back up your operating system, applications, settings, and all of your data.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 14 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- MSI UK Support