MSI MAG Intel Z390M MORTAR 9th Gen Micro ATX Gaming Motherboard
MSI MAG Z390M MORTAR, Intel Z390, S 1151, DDR4, SATA3, Dual M.2, 2-Way CrossFire, Intel GbE, USB 3.1 Gen2 A+C, MicroATX
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£140.99|
|Total inc. interest:||£146.79|
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£140.99|
|Total inc. interest:||£151.87|
Purchase Rate: 19.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 19.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
By DPD On 23rd Apr 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Military style with Extended heatsink design for better thermal solution, Intel LAN, Intel CNVi ready, Core Boost, DDR4 Boost, Core Boost, Twin Turbo M.2 and USB 3.1 Gen2 connector.
MSI motherboards feature tons of convenient and smart design, such as convenient pin-header keep out zone, friendly SATA & USB location and so on, so DIY users can pick and choose any gaming rig they want.
Cooling: Stay Cool for Ultimate Gaming Performance
Cooling your PC is essential for reliable performance. MSI motherboards feature excellent power design with solid and heavy heatsink. We've made sure to include enough fan headers with full control to allow you to cool your system any way you want.
Thermal Solution for More Cores & Higher Performance
With more cores’ processors, thermal and power design is more important to make sure the temperature keeps lower. MSI extended PWM heatsink and enhanced circuit design ensures even high-end CPU to run in full speed with MSI motherboards.
Hardware: User Friendly Design
MSI motherboards feature tons of convenient and smart design for DIY users, countless system tuning and troubleshooting tools are at your disposal to push your system to new heights and satisfy even the most demanding tweaker. Makes it so easy to install your own motherboard and gaming rig without any issue.
Keep Out Zone
MSI motherboards circuitry ensure the case standoff keep out zones are pure and clean, preventing any component contact or damage to the motherboard.
• XL Clip: The enlarged PCI-E clip helps you swap or remove your devices easier. Keep the PCI-E slot stronger and safer.
• EZ DeBug LED: Run into trouble? On-board LEDs for key components will indicate the source of the problem so you know exactly where to look to get up and running again.
Compatibility: Maximum Compatibility
Every MSI motherboards are certified by strict mechanic that feature convenient pin-header keep out zone, friendly SATA & USB location for compatibility with the widest range of components and devices, so DIY user can pick and choose the components they want. More than that, we offer a dedicated Qualified Vendor List (QVL) for the most critical part - memory. Combining with MSI DDR4 Boost technology, we provide the maximum compatibility even over clocking, so you confirm and choose any gaming rig as you want.
9th & 8th Processors Support
MSI Z390 motherboards perfectly support Intel® 9th and 8th processors, so you can still enjoy latest MSI motherboard technology if you use 8th processors. Combining MSI Core Boost, you can release maximum performance no matter what CPU you use.
Extreme Stability & Compatibility Testing
MSI conducts thorough memory testing with the most popular memory brands under extreme conditions to ensure your system runs stable no matter what. Our memory partners include brands like Corsair, Crucial, Kingston, G.Skill and many more to optimize memory modules, configurations and even improve overclocking.
BIOS & Software: Apps to Greatly Improve Efficiency
With years of experience in creating performance enhancing tools that are easy to use, only the highest quality applications are at your disposal. Use these tools to get the most out of your motherboard and achieve victory when gaming. Moreover, we made sure our BIOS contains all the latest options and is easy to use for everyone. The extensive features let you fine-tune your system to deliver reliable maximum performance when gaming.
The exclusive and brand-new UI merges all the MSI software functions into one specific application – MSI Dragon Center. Not only integrates all the MSI software functions, but also sync all the MSI desktop products to work together, providing the best user experience. No more messy programs or ICONs, just one click and you can enjoy all the functions in Dragon Center.
• Gaming Mode: MSI Gaming Mode provides the most suitable setting for your whole gaming system, bring you the best gaming experience with one click!
• Game Boost: Need more power from your CPU and memory to get more FPS? MSI Game Boost enables one-second overclocking, giving you the performance boost you need.
• Gaming Hotkey: Easily program your most-used commands and execute them with a single keystroke. You’re free to choose any key you want, so choose wisely.
• USB Speed Up: When enabled, it optimizes your devices for even better transfer speeds and can provide up to 20% increase in USB performance, saving a lot of time when transferring data.
• OC Setting: With an intuitive interface, OC Setting allows you to tune settings to increase system stability, maximize performance and optimize your system’s cooling features.
• Total Fan Control: Total Fan Control allows you to take control of your fans. You can also set up to 4 temperature targets for CPU and motherboard, which will adjust the fan speeds automatically.
• Mystic Light: Create your own colourful masterpiece with ease. Make your PC look and feel brand new with any colour you want with just a few clicks!
• Live Update: Never miss out on important updates. MSI Live Update automatically downloads and installs the latest drivers, BIOS and software so you can focus on your game.
MSI App Player
Developed under an exclusive partnership with BlueStacks, the MSI APP Player brings seamless gaming experience between mobile games and PC platform, and leverages customized features as specific keyboard lighting and better graphics with multi-task works.
Click BIOS 5
We made sure our BIOS contains all the latest options and is easy to use for everyone. The extensive features let you fine-tune your system to deliver reliable maximum performance when gaming.
• Game Boost: Safely overclock your CPU with a single button for more performance.
• XMP: Extreme Memory Profiles which simplified RAM overclocking on Intel motherboards.
• M-Flash: Allows user to conveniently flash, or upgrade the BIOS from the CMOS Setup Utility.
• Hardware Monitor: Shows you critical hardware information in real-time; temperature, usage, clock speed, and voltage.
• Total Fan Control: Check and manage speeds and temperatures for all your system and CPU fans.
• Secure Erase+: Using an optimized formatting algorithm lets you enjoy your SSD at maximum speed, making your system feel brand new!
• Memory Try It: Best way to get maximum speed out of your system memory and gaming performance.
• M.2 Genie: Brilliant feature to make setting up RAID 0 for M.2 and U.2 much easier and less time consuming.
• Search & Favourites: A permanent search & favourite option in the top right corner can be used to find what you need.
MSI motherboards feature all the latest solution for enthusiast gamers and prosumers. CPU and memory enhancement and fast storage and USB transfer speed are ready to be on the battlefield.
CPU: Looking Cool While Keeping Cool
High quality materials and smart fan optimizations contribute to cooling all essential components, which is key to making sure your system runs stable and delivers the best performance at all times.
• Load-Line Calibration: What you set, is what you get. LLC makes sure your CPU voltage remains 100% stable under any load. This greatly improves stability when demanding more CPU performance.
• Overvoltage Protection: Prevents potential short-circuit damage to the CPU and other critical components.
Unmatched Memory Performance
Optimized layout design and a fully isolated memory circuitry ensures perfect stability and performance. You never have to worry about your system crashing during games with MSI DDR4 BOOST.
For Higher Memory Speed: DDR4 Boost 2
Besides optimized PCB design, MSI OC lab has also co-worked with world-known memory brands, pushing memory speed to a peak. MSI Z390 motherboards are going to free the these selected memories’ performance with stability.
A Huge Step of DDR Performance
MSI OC LAB does not merely work hard on extreme overclocking. Compare to Z370 motherboard memory support, MSI does have great improvement on performance and efficiency.
Easy Overclocking with XMP Profile
The XMP (Extreme Memory Profiles) in MSI BIOS are tested and certified by MSI OC lab. It is easy to enable with auto power settings to get the best memory speed and stability.
Storage: Fast & Future-Ready Storage
MSI motherboards support all the latest storage standards, which allows users to connect any ultra-fast storage device. Start games faster, load levels faster and have a real advantage over your enemies.
Optane: Boost Your HDD to Perform Like an SSD
Gamers and PC Enthusiasts can now enjoy the performance of an SSD on their HDD by coupling it with the new Intel® Optane™ Memory device. Intel® Optane™ technology provides an unparalleled combination of high throughput, low latency, high quality of service, and high endurance.
Storage Boost Your Storage Performance
This great little tool is very simple to use and automatically detects your storage devices connected to the system. When enabled, Storage Boost optimizes your SSDs to keep your system fast and maximize storage performance, saving you a lot of time when loading or transferring data.
Easy RAID Setup with M.2 Genie
Looking to go all out in terms of raw data speed and put multiple SSDs in RAID 0? Setting this up can prove to be quite the challenge. That's why we created M.2 Genie, a brilliant feature to make setting up RAID 0 for M.2 and U.2 much easier and less time consuming.
USB: Maximize Your USB Device Performance
Read and write your files over USB faster than ever. MSI offers a wide variety of options to connect and boost your USB devices, delivering lightning-fast transfer speeds up to 10Gb/s
More Stability with Intel Turbo USB 3.1 Gen2
Featuring the Intel TURBO USB 3.1 GEN2, MSI motherboards offer never before seen USB speeds with more stability when connecting USB devices.
Type-C Reversible Connector for Next-Gen USB
Get all the performance benefits from USB 3.1 combined with the convenience of the USB Type-C connector. This reversible USB connector allows for effortless connecting of USB devices.
MSI motherboards provide the most fascinating in-game advantages, allowing gamers to dominate any game anytime. Elevate your listening experience and network connection with MSI Audio & LAN. Enjoy extreme sound quality and uninterrupted online gameplay.
Connectivity: Dominate the Game with the Lowest Latency
Get ready to crush your enemies on the battlefield with MSI GAMING LAN. Featuring the highest quality components tuned to deliver the best online gaming experience without lag.
Low Latency Gaming LAN Powered by Intel®
Experience smooth gaming with Intel® LAN. Intel® LAN is optimized for championship level online and LAN eSports by reducing CPU overhead and offering exceptionally high TCP and UDP throughput. This means your CPU can be used more effectively, giving you more FPS when gaming.
Intelligent Networking: Optimize Online Gaming Traffic for Lower Latency!
MSI GAMING LAN Manager automatically classifies and prioritizes the latency-sensitive applications for online games, giving you the best online gaming experience with low latency.
MSI Gaming LAN Manager
• Automatically prioritizes games above other applications.
• Allows you to change applications' traffic priority.
• Allows you to customize bandwidth for each application.
Intel CNVI Ready
Allow you to experience faster wireless network connection! Integrated Intel® Wireless-AC (CNVi) Wi-Fi supports IEEE 802.11 AC Wave2, providing a high speed up to 1.73Gbps. Breaking the barrier with Intel CNVi WiFi while playing games and watching videos.
Audio: Sound That Pulls You into the Game
Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality. MSI Audio Boost delivers the highest sound quality through the use of premium quality audio components. This lets you enjoy breath-taking, studio quality sound to create the most immersive sound experience.
• High Quality Audio Capacitors: A high fidelity sound experience with exceptional acoustic and realism for studio level headphones is ensured.
• HD Audio Connectors: Keep your sound perfect by transmitting your audio with pure digital signals.
Industrial Design: Conquer the Battlefield
MAG series motherboards are focused on functionality and durability. Descended from MSI Arsenal GAMING, these motherboards take their likeliness from rugged military equipment and are ready for battle.
MSI Mystic Light provides a complete function to control the RGB light all around the ecosystem. Select the available colours from the palette to match your favourite and mood.
• 16.8 Million Colour Customizable.
• 10 LED Effects.
Mystic Light On Motherboard
MSI Motherboard offers multiple colours and variety effects for you to set up the whole rig by your own way.
• CPU Temperature.
• Breathing Cycle.
• Flashing Cycle.
• Colour Cycle.
Mystic Light Extension
Still not satisfied with the decoration on the ecosystem? The Mystic Light Extension will help you to have more attractive way to decorate you gaming rig by the LED Strips and still under controlled by the Mystic Light application.
The JRGB pin header provides the max 3A(12V) power supply for the up to 3 meters 5050 RGB LED strips showing single colour.
Mystic Light Sync
MSI Mystic Light SYNC built with open SDK for all the peripherals. With Mystic Light application, you can easily control all the colour and effect in one application.
MSI has developed the motherboard market for many years. With rich R&D experience and a long history, the company continuously creates the best performance and humanized motherboard to help users meet the pursuit of high quality components and the stable, reliable and long-lasting system performance.
Components: Built On Everlasting Quality
Using only the finest quality components and integrating the latest technological innovations delivers the best possible professional experience. Rigorous quality testing under the most extreme conditions ensures a super reliable, long-lasting and high performance motherboard.
Fortify Your System with PCI-E Steel Armour
MSI PCI Express Steel Armour slots are armed with more solder points on the motherboard for a stronger hold, preventing any damage due to heavy-weight graphics cards. Steel Armour also protects PCI Express signals against electromagnetic interference for a pure gaming experience and even higher overclocking.
Ultimate Motherboard Protection
We’ve made sure you can enjoy your system endlessly. MSI motherboards feature Double ESD protection with double layer grounding around the motherboard mounting holes, preventing Electrostatic discharge (ESD) surges from damaging the motherboard.
Super Stable Gaming with the Highest Quality Components
MSI uses the high quality components , which is shielded by the best protection to make sure your system runs smoothly under the most extreme conditions.
• Solid CAP: With their aluminium core design and Japanese made quality, Solid CAPs are made for high-end design motherboard. Not only do Solid CAPs provide lower Equivalent Series Resistance (ESR), but also work firmly for over-10-year.
• Titanium Choke: Titanium Choke uses a Titanium core that has better ability in thermal and higher temperature tolerance.
• Humidity Protection.
• Temperature Protection.
• CIRCUIT Protection.
• ESD Protection.
• EMI Protection.
Certified for Gaming
Each model is tweaked to deliver the best FPS for a stutter-free gaming experience. Tested in 24-hour on- and offline gaming sessions with the most popular gaming gear by the world’s best eSports players, so you can enjoy top performance and reliability in the world’s most popular games.
Windows 10 Certified
With MSI you benefit from great compatibility and a worry-free user experience when using Microsoft Windows 10. With a true dedication to performance, our R&D team has made sure everything works as intended when using the latest version of Microsoft Windows on any MSI product. Features • Supports 9th / 8th Gen Intel® Core™ / Pentium® Gold / Celeron® processors for LGA 1151 socket.
• Supports DDR4 Memory: Up to 4400(OC) MHz.
• Intel CNVi Ready: Supports Intel CNVi Wi-Fi module, IEEE802.11 AC wave2, providing a high speed wireless network connection.
• Lightning Fast Game Experience: 2x Turbo M.2, Intel Optane Memory Ready, Intel Turbo USB 3.1 Gen2.
• Set Core Power Free: Extended Heatsink Design, Core Boost, Game Boost, DDR4 Boost.
• Dragon Center: A brand new software which integrates all MSI tools like GAME MODE, VOICE BOOST, LIVE UPDATE with user friendly user interface.
|Edition||MAG Z390M MORTAR|
|RAM Memory Support|
|Memory Channel||Dual (2)|
|Memory Type (ECC)||Non-ECC|
|Memory Type (R/U)||UDIMM (Unbuffered)|
|Memory Speed (Mhz)||
|Max. Memory Capacity||128GB (4x32GB)|
|Audio||Realtek ALC892 7.1 HD Audio|
|Primary GPU Interface||PCIe 3.0 (x16)|
|NVIDIA SLI Support||Not Supported|
|AMD CrossFire Support||2-Way CrossFire|
|On-Board Graphics Connectors||
|SATA Support||SATA3 / M.2|
|RAID Support via||SATA3 / M.2 (PCIe)|
|Storage Mode Support||
|Network Interface Type||Wired Gigabit LAN (10/100/1000)|
|Network Chip/Modules||1 x Intel® I219V (Gigabit LAN)|
|Rear I/O Connectors||
|Board Dimensions||244 x 244 mm|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.