MSI NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB AIO SEA HAWK Graphics Card
MSI SEA HAWK is the product of a revolutionary partnership, combining MSI’s top-notch graphics card engineering with Corsair’s popular Hydro Series Liquid Cooling module. The result is one of the coolest and most silent graphics cards available on the market.
• Supreme Liquid Cooling Performance: Liquid cooling for the GPU and air cooling for the memory and VRMs.
• Micro-Fin Copper Base: Efficient heat transfer to the high-speed circulation pump.
• Silent 120mm Fan: Wide diameter fan ensures silent operation.
• Aluminium Heat Radiator: Low-profile, easy to install black aluminium radiator reduces airflow demand and looks great
• Easy to Install: Closed-loop cooling solution that requires no additional maintenance or assembly
• Catching The Vibe with Cool LED Effects: Featuring a premium LED illuminated MSI logo which can be controlled with the exclusive MSI Gaming App to lighten the mood.
• Backplate: A powerful graphics card needs a strong build to harness its performance. MSI SEA HAWK graphics cards are fitted with a solid metal backplate to make it extra tough. The matte black finish fits perfectly with its sleek design.
The Future of Gaming
The smoothest, fastest and most exciting gaming experience ever by eliminating screen tearing, display shutter and input lag.
Ultra-high resolution (UHD) delivers 4x the resolution of 1080p content, enabling much sharper and crisper images with delicate details during gaming.
Prepare for VR with MSI
To experience and enjoy the impressive world of Virtual Reality, high-performance hardware is required. MSI, world leading brand in high-end gaming and eSports, provides the right advice to make sure your system is VR Ready. Integrating the very best of cutting edge technologies in recommended MSI VR gaming hardware for smooth performance. Together with our VR partners, MSI brings gamers an extremely realistic VR experience where games come alive.
One Click to VR with Gaming App
To get the best VR experience, you need your PC to deliver maximum performance. The MSI Gaming App gets your PC primed for VR use in just a single click by setting all key components to high performance settings and making sure other software applications do not impact your VR adventure.
TriDef VR: Only Everything in 3D!
TriDef VR enables gamer to play their favourite games in 3D on your HMD(head mounted display). DirectX 9,10 and 11 games have been pre-configured to generate an optimal 3D experience using GenMe’s industry leading 2D-to-3D conversion technology. TriDef VR allows users to tweak their HMD to provide optimal user experience. It is compatible with both Oculus Rift and HTC Vive. It also offers a unique head tracked, hands-free user interface to allow users to launch games at will while wearing HMD.
Most importantly, MSI offers a 3-month free license to let gamers to fully benefit from the TriDef and get more from their VR.
• Bring PC Game into VR World: Optimized with 900+ game title.
• Not Just VR, Also Stereoscopic 3D: More reality and more fun.
• Various VR HMD Supported: Support Both VIVE and Oculus Rift.
• Easy One Step On Screen Setup: Hand free control all setting via HMD.
• MSI Offer A 3-Month Free License!
The MSI Gaming App allows for one-click performance profiles that unlock extra performance for gaming or keep your card silent during light use. It also features the EyeRest tab, giving you easy access to image quality improving technology. The LED control tab gives you full control over your MSI GAMING LED lights to set the mood.
• OC Mode: Maximum Performance through higher clock speeds and increased fan performance.
• Gaming Mode: The best balance between in-game performance and silence.
On-Screen Speed & Temperatures
Real-time monitoring of GPU Core, DRAM Frequency, GPU & CPU Temperatures and much more, in game or in other full screen applications, customizable to your preference.
Mobile Gaming App
The exclusive MSI Gaming App is now also available for Android so you can control your graphics card from your phone without having to switch to Windows.
Dragon Eye: A Different View On Gaming
MSI Dragon Eye allows you to watch a YouTube video or Twitch Stream while playing a game simultaneously. Simply add a link or stream to the Dragon Eye application and select the size, position, volume and transparency and start gaming. With a few hotkeys you can start/pause your video or set the volume.
XSplit Gamecaster: Want to Show Off Your Skills or Just Make a Fun Gaming Video for Your Friends?
XSplit Gamecaster & Broadcaster V2 lets you easily record your gaming moments and broadcast your live gameplay sessions to Twitch, YouTube, UStream and more.
It's simple, easy to use and ideal for sharing your gameplay with friends, family or the world - Or for capturing those perfect gaming moments, just for the heck of it.
So what are you waiting for? Join the revolution and start streaming and recording with XSplit Gamecaster today.
• Edit: Assemble and edit your recordings using the simple and straightforward video editor.
• Capture:Game Capture Auto Detect allows for automatic streaming when starting a game.
• Webcam & Chroma Key: Add a webcam and show your game face
• Share Your Broadcast: Share your broadcast and conquer the world
• Realtime Notes: Draw attention whilst casting with in-game annotations
• Record & Stream: Use XSplit Gamecaster to stream & record all of your gaming activities
WTFast is the Gamers Private Network; like a global automated army of IT specialists all working together to optimize your game connection from end to end. WTFast reports rich connection stats for your online game, so you can see exactly what is happening with your game connection.
• Built just for MMO gamers.
• Reduce average ping.
• Greatly reduce connection flux, spikes and packet loss.
• MSI Exclusive 2-month premium license.
MSI Afterburner is the world’s most recognized and widely used graphics card overclocking utility which gives you full control of your graphics cards. It also provides an incredibly detailed overview of your hardware and comes with some additional features such as customizing fan profiles, benchmarking and video recording.
The Ultimate PC Gaming Platform
Get Game Ready with GeForce® GTX. GeForce GTX graphics cards are the most advanced ever created. Discover unprecedented performance, power efficiency, and next-generation gaming experiences.
Discover next-generation VR performance, the lowest latency, and plug-and-play compatibility with leading headsets—driven by NVIDIA VRWorks™ technologies. VR audio, physics, and haptics let you hear and feel every moment.
The Latest Gaming Technologies
Pascal is built to meet the demands of next generation displays, including VR, ultra-high-resolution, and multiple monitors. It features NVIDIA GameWorks™ technologies for extremely smooth gameplay and cinematic experiences. Plus, it includes revolutionary new 360-degree image capture.
Pascal-powered graphics cards give you superior performance and power efficiency, built using ultra-fast FinFET and supporting DirectX™ 12 features to deliver the fastest, smoothest, most power-efficient gaming experiences. Features Double Cooling Power
• Full coverage, dual cooling featuring Corsair Hydro series H55 thermal design, efficient liquid cooling for the GPU and air cooling for the memory and VRMs.
• Efficient heat transfer circulation pump, silent wide diameter fan and easy-to-install aluminium radiator ensure greatest cooling performance.
• Instant Performance Gain: Unlock extra performance or keep your card silent during light use in one click.
• One Click to VR: A single click by setting all key components to high performance settings.
• Mobile App: Control your graphics card from your phone
Afterburner Overclocking Utility
• Wireless control through Android/iOS devices.
• Predator: In-game video recording.
• Kombustor: Built-in DirectX12 benchmark.
• Supports multi-GPU setups.
|Chipset||GeForce GTX 1080 Ti|
|Manufacturing process||16 nm|
|NVIDIA Tensor Cores|
|Core Clock||1493 (1506 in OC Mode) MHz|
|Boost Clock||1607 (1620 in OC Mode) MHz|
|Memory Clock||11016 MHz|
|Memory Bus||352 Bit|
|Cooling Solution||All-in-One Water Cooling|
|Cooler Design||Corsair Hydro Series H55 AIO Liquid-cooling Unit|
|Interface||PCIe 3.0 (x16)|
|Maximum Digital Resolution||7680x4320 @ 60Hz|
|Maximum Analog (VGA) Resolution||N/A|
|Max. Concurrent Displays||4 Displays|
|NVIDIA SLI Support||2-Way SLi with High Bandwidth Bridge Support|
|GeForce GTX VR Ready||Yes|
|Microsoft DirectX Support||12 API with Feature Level 12.1|
|Low Profile Compatible||No|
|Low Profile Support||N/A|
|Graphics Card TDP/Power||250W|
|Graphics Card Power Connectors||
|Minimum Recommended PSU||600 W|
|Maximum GPU Temperature||91 °C|
|Dimensions||111 x 40 x 270 mm|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 10th Mar 2017
NVIDIA's dominance in high-end graphics has been so complete that the GPU giant has been able to casually choose how it lays claim to the title of world's fastest graphics card.