MSI E3M Intel Xeon E3 v5 Micro ATX Workstation Motherboard
MSI E3M WORKSTATION V5, Intel C232, S 1151, DDR4 ECC, SATA3 6Gbps, Realtek Gigabit LAN, USB 3.1 Gen1 A, Micro ATX
Engineered to cater even the most demanding professional. By using industries’ highest quality components, with an unmatched R&D design and extreme QA testing, the C232 WORKSTATION motherboards guarantee the best in performance, stability and reliability.
Packed with features, including optimizations for NVIDIA QUADRO graphics cards and industry leading storage solutions, the C232 WORKSTATION motherboard is the perfect multi-tasking powerhouse for demanding productivity applications.
• Industry Leading Quality.
• Unmatched Performance.
• Heavy Weight In Features.
DDR4 Boost & XMP LED: Unmatched Memory Performance And Stability
With traditional memory design the memory signals are often distorted by electromagnetic signals from other components, making the system perform slower or become unstable. MSI introduces DDR4 Boost technology with optimized traces and fully isolated memory circuitry. This design ensures the memory signals stay pure for optimal performance and stability.
Intel® Xeon® Support
Utilize all cores & threads and harness the power of Intel® 6th generation Xeon® processors to optimize productivity.
The MSI WORKSTATION motherboards are designed to fully support the latest generation Intel® Xeon ® processors for high performance computing.
Click BIOS: Secure And Reliable UEFI BIOS Solution
This next generation UEFI BIOS is completely rebuilt and features a plethora of system builders’ favorite options. From M-Flash for easy BIOS flashing to advanced data protection & system security, CLICK BIOS hands you the tools to fully protect and optimize the system.
Through smart design and optimizations for Windows 10, CLICK BIOS is faster than ever. By reducing the use of graphics in the UEFI shell, it boots faster, reacts faster and adds a smooth experience when changing settings. Smart categorizing of functions and settings make this the easiest BIOS you’ll ever see.
• Next gen UEFI BIOS.
• Perfect for system builders.
• Easy to use.
• Windows 10 optimized.
• Packed with security features.
Stable, Secure Networking
The Gigabit network adapter on MSI Professional motherboards offers fast, reliable and secure networking.
Featuring Network Genie for easy to use bandwidth optimizing:
• Allows you to change applications' traffic priority.
• Perfect for cloud computing and data syncing.
MSI M-Cloud is a convenient and secure way of saving personal files in the cloud. M-Cloud simplifies complicated settings with a user friendly interface and is easy to learn. Build and maintain your personal cloud with ease. M-Cloud can also turn your PC into an Access Point. You can easily share a wireless network or internet signal to other devices through just a few simple steps.
• Wi-Fi sharing
• Data sharing
Industry leading quality
Industrial Level Test Standards: 7000+ Validation Hours
• Function test.
• Static dynamic vibration test.
• Burn-in test.
• Drop test.
• Compatibility test.
• Thermal Shock test.
• Static test.
• Random/Sine Vibration test.
• High Voltage test.
• ROHS test.
• Salt and Spray test.
• X-Ray test.
• Low/High Temperature test.
• Reliability test.
• Temperature/Humidity test.
• Margin test.
• T-Shock test.
Military Class 4 Components
• Dark Choke: Dark Choke uses the special core design and allows the Dark Choke to run at a lower temperature with higher capacity and better power efficiency and stability.
• Solid CAP: With their aluminum core design and Japanese made quality, Solid CAPs are made for high-end design motherboard. Not only do Solid CAPs could provide lower Equivalent Series Resistance (ESR), but also work firmly for over-10-year.
• Humidity Protection: Reduction in moisture absorption helps prevent "Conductive Anodic Filament". Untreated PCB's can have 10x higher failure rate.
• High Temperature Protection: All key components used in MSI motherboards have all passed military testing ensuring stable operation in the harshest environments.
• Circuit Protection: Carefully selected materials, multiple PCB layers and shielding result in the best circuit protection for MSI motherboards.
• ESD Protection: Each and every I/O port is protected against the hazards of Electro Static Discharge.
• EMI Protection: All MSI motherboards comply with strict American FCC regulations and reduce the impact of Electromagnetic Interference.
EZ Debug LED: Easy Diagnostic
MSI EZ DEBUG LED is an easy troubleshooting tool built with 4 LEDs to indicate to CPU / Memory / VGA / Boot operation every time you boot up your system.
Run into trouble? Use the LEDs to easy identify the item causing problems.
Enhanced CPU Overvoltage Protection
Onboard overvoltage protection prevents overvoltage and short-circuit damage of the CPU and other components. There shows a warning message let’s you know that overvoltage protection is activated for easier troubleshooting.
Total Fan Control
Total Fan Control gives you complete control of all your fans connected to the motherboard, through a revolutionary and easy to use interface.
• Full control of fans through 4-pin fan headers.
• Real-time monitor fan speeds & temperatures.
• Intuitive, easy to use application design.
• Set profiles.
• Log fan speed, voltage and temperature status.
WHQL Certified: Windows 10 Ready
Benefit from great compatibility and a worry-free user experience when using Microsoft Windows 8 / 8.1 or Windows 10 with MSI PRO Series motherboards.
MSI is world’s first motherboard manufacturer to receive official Microsoft Windows 10 WHQL certification. With a true testament to compatibility and performance, the MSI R&D team ensures a worry-free experience when using the latest version of Microsoft Windows on any MSI PRO Series motherboard.
• 100% Compatibility.
• 100% Performance.
• 100% Trusted & Certified.
Feature heavy weight
Shortcut Manager provides you with more functionality from your existing keyboard. Simply load your favorite apps with 1 key. You can even customize the F1 to F10 keys to function as Macro Keys, to perform any desired action you program. Quick load up of your daily work? Press F2. It’s that simple!
• MSI® Smart Keys: Quick launch of mail, browser or more.
• Windows Keys: Quick launch any application or folder.
• Mouse Master: Perform multiple commands with just one click.
• Login Keys: One press to login (program passwords).
Studio Grade Sound With Audio Boost
With Audio Boost we're delivering the highest sound quality through the use of premium quality audio components. That way, you can enjoy breathtaking, crystal clear sound and music through 6-channel Audio or high impendence headphones and truly dominate the game.
• Isolated Audio PCB With LED Line: Audio Boost acts like a dedicated soundcard by physically isolating the audio circuitry to give you a more clear audio signal.
• Chemi-Con Audio Capacitors: Delivering high fidelity crystal clear sound with exceptional acoustics and realism.
• Separated Left/Right Audio Layers: Equal and perfect sound quality for left & right channel audio through the use of seperated layers in the PCB.
• Anti-popcorn Noise: Audio Boost protects your ears against annoying loud popping sounds when you plug devices in or out or turn your PC on/off.
• 5.1 Audio Jacks, 7.1 via Front: With high quality audio connectors you get the best possible signal output with less chance of distortion.
• Front Dedicated Headphone Out: Convenient use of the front panel audio output while retaining high quality amplified sound.
2X Front USB 3.1 Gen1
With a clever placed USB 3.1 Gen1 front pin header, available on MSI motherboards, you can connect up to 2 USB 3.1 Gen1 devices directly to the front of your PC Chassis. This way you can easily enjoy fast USB speeds without having to use the hard-to-reach USB ports on the rear.
Double ESD Protection
The front USB 3.1 Gen1 ports on MSI motherboards are protected by a set of protective ICs to prevent damage caused by Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) from plugging/unplugging USB devices. Features • Supports Intel® Xeon® E3 v5 series / Core™ i3 / Pentium® / Celeron® processors for LGA 1151 socket.
• Supports ECC DDR4 Memory.
• Supports Nvidia Quadro® and AMD FirePro™ professional graphics cards.
• DDR4 Boost: Perfectly optimizing memory performance.
• Click BIOS: Award-winning brand new Click BIOS with high resolution scalable font.
• Shortcut Manager: Customize every key to suit your needs in one application.
• Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality.
• Military Class 4: Top Quality & Stability.
• Guard-Pro: Improved Protection and Power Efficiency.
• EZ Debug LED: Easiest way to troubleshoot.
• Overvoltage Protection: Prevent Unforeseen Damage.
• WHQL Certified: Windows 10 Ready.
|RAM Memory Support|
|Memory Channel||Dual (2)|
|Memory Type (ECC)||ECC|
|Memory Type (R/U)||UDIMM (Unbuffered)|
|Memory Speed (Mhz)||DDR4 - 2133|
|Max. Memory Capacity||32GB (2x16GB)|
|Audio||Realtek ALC887 7.1 HD Audio|
|Primary GPU Interface||PCIe 3.0 (x16)|
|SLI Support||Not Supported|
|Crossfire Support||Not Supported|
|On-Board Graphics Connectors||None|
|RAID Support via||SATA|
|Storage Mode Support||
|Network Interface Type||Wired Gigabit LAN (10/100/1000)|
|Network Chip/Modules||1 x Realtek RTL8111H (Gigabit LAN)|
|Rear I/O Connectors||
|Other Motherboard Specifications|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.