Intel Core i3 8100 CPU + MSI B360 GAMING PLUS Motherboard Bundle
MSI B360 GAMING PLUS ATX Motherboard + Intel Core i3 8100 Quad Core Coffee Lake Desktop Processor Bundle
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£185.48|
|Total inc. interest:||£193.12|
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£185.48|
|Total inc. interest:||£199.82|
Purchase Rate: 17.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 17.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
Gaming on Coffee Lake doesn’t have to cost an arm & a leg! We have partnered up with legendary motherboard manufacturer; MSI, & the market leader in Computer Processors; Intel, to deliver a DIY bundle ideal for gaming using the latest architecture, whether you are a first-time PC builder, or well versed in putting PCs together, at a great price point.
Quad Core Intel Core i3 8100 CPU with MSI B360 GAMING PLUS Motherboard
The CPU in this bundle comes in the form of the Intel Core i3 8100 Processor – The entry-level model to Intel Core i Series, this CPU still packs some serious punch. Now with Quad Cores, the i3 8100 carry handle up to 4 tasks without slow down, and its 3.6 GHz clock speed is more than enough for the vast majority of games & applications. Supporting Intel Optane Memory, unlike the lower-end processors, this enables the i3 to boost system acceleration & responsiveness when a Hard Drive is paired up with a Intel Optane memory module. The Core i3 8100 also supports PCIe 3.0 for the maximum bandwidth with the latest graphics cards, however for users who would prefer to stick with on-board graphics, these have been upgraded with this generation, so the i3 8100 now comes with Intel UHD Graphics 630 which turbos up to a whopping 1.1GHz, & is capable of driving the latest 4K displays.
The MSI B360 GAMING PLUS is the ideal base platform for the Core i3 – This gaming orientated ATX motherboard utilises Intel’s latest B360 chipset, & is jam-packed full of features every gamer looks for. Featuring MSI Mystic Light Sync, Audio Boost, Gaming LAN & Turbo M.2 slot, it succeeds in combining looks with performance. New with the B360 chipset is native support for USB 3.1 Gen2, & the GAMING PLUS takes advantage of this by incorporating USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A & Type-C ports on the rear panel. For those who like large graphics cards the primary PCIe 3.0 x16 slot is outfitted with Steel Armour for extra support, while AMD Radeon fans, can install up to 2x GPUs in CrossFire for maximum graphics performance. With its racy black & red theme, & custom heatsinks, the MSI B360 GAMING PLUS definitely looks the part in any gaming system.
Both the CPU & Motherboard have been selected compatible with each other, and since the CPU includes and air cooler in the box, that is one less thing you need for your build, all for less that £200 !
Looking for something with a more professional look? Check out our other MSI B360 bundle here. Features Intel Core i3 8100 Quad Core Coffee Lake Processor Features:
• Quad Core: With 4 Processing Cores running at 3.6 GHz & supported by 6MB of Smart Cache, the Core i3 8100 is able to power through games, blast through office work & handle multi-tasking with ease.
• Coffee Lake Architecture: By using the latest 14nm CPU architecture the Core i3 8100 is able to deliver performance, power & efficiency never seen before.
• Intel® Smart Cache: Dynamically allocates shared cache to each processor core, based on workload, reducing latency and improving performance.
• Integrated Memory Controller: Offers stunning memory read/write performance through efficient prefetching algorithms, lower latency, and higher memory bandwidth.
• Intel® UHD Graphics: Play 4K UHD videos with exceptional clarity, view and edit even the smallest details of photos, and play today’s modern games.
• PCI-E 3.0: Offers up to 8 GT/s for fast access to peripheral devices with up to 16 lanes. The lanes can be configured as 1x16, 2x8, or 1x8 and 2x4 depending on motherboard designs.
• Intel® Optane Memory Support: Provides performance improvements as well as fast app response times for system acceleration and responsiveness when paired with an Intel Optane memory module.
• Intel® Power Optimiser: Increases periods of silicon sleep state across the platform ingredients, including the processor, chipset, and third-party system components, to reduce power.
• Retail Boxed with Cooler: Includes Intel Air Cooler, & CPU comes with 3 Year Warranty.
MSI B360 GAMING PLUS ATX Coffee Lake Motherboard Features:
• Supports 8th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® Processors for Socket LGA 1151.
• Supports DDR4 Memory up to 2666 MHz.
• MYSTIC LIGHT and Sync: Personalize your PC with 16.8 million colours / 10 effects controlled in one click with the Mystic Light APP or a mobile device.
• Lightning Fast Game Experience: TURBO M.2, Intel Optane Memory Ready. Intel Turbo USB 3.1 GEN2.
• AUDIO BOOST with NAHIMIC: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality for the most immersive gaming experience.
• DDR4 Boost: Advanced technology to deliver pure data signals for the best gaming performance and stability.
• GAMING LAN, Powered by Intel®: The best online gaming experience with lowest latency and bandwidth management.
• Multi-GPU: With STEEL ARMOR PCI-E slots. Supports 2-Way AMD Crossfire™.
• VR Ready: Best virtual reality game experience without latency, reduces motion sickness.
• In-Game Weapons: GAMING Hotkey, X-Boost, Voice Boost.
• EZ Debug LED: Easiest way to troubleshoot.
• Click BIOS 5: Award-winning BIOS with high resolution scalable font, favourites and search function.
• GAMING Certified: 24-hour on- and offline game and motherboard testing by eSports players.
|Edition||B360 GAMING PLUS|
|RAM Memory Support|
|Memory Channel||Dual (2)|
|Memory Type (ECC)||Non-ECC|
|Memory Type (R/U)||UDIMM (Unbuffered)|
|Memory Speed (Mhz)||
|Max. Memory Capacity||64GB (4x16GB)|
|Audio||Realtek ALC892 7.1 HD Audio|
|Primary GPU Interface||PCIe 3.0 (x16)|
|NVIDIA SLI Support||Not Supported|
|AMD CrossFire Support||2-Way CrossFire|
|On-Board Graphics Connectors||
|SATA Support||SATA3 / M.2|
|RAID Support via||Not Supported|
|Storage Mode Support||
|Network Interface Type||Wired Gigabit LAN (10/100/1000)|
|Network Chip/Modules||1 x Intel® I219V (Gigabit LAN)|
|Rear I/O Connectors||
|Other Motherboard Specifications|
|Board Dimensions||304 x 243 mm|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- DOA Period:
- 14 days
- 0870 820 0009
Date Issued: 3rd Apr 2018
Intel is today bolstering its 8th Gen Core desktop CPU line-up by releasing eight new processors and four new 300-series chipsets. This TekSpek examines what's new.
Date Issued: 5th Oct 2017
Say hi to the 8th Generation Core processors, codenamed Coffee Lake. Intel has increased the amount of performance by adding more cores and/or more threads to each processor in the family.