Intel Core i3 8100 CPU + MSI B360-A PRO Motherboard Bundle
MSI B360-A PRO ATX Motherboard + Intel Core i3 8100 Quad Core Coffee Lake Desktop Processor Bundle
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£184.49|
|Total inc. interest:||£192.08|
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£184.49|
|Total inc. interest:||£198.74|
Purchase Rate: 17.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 17.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
By DPD On 21st Jun 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Building a new office or gaming PC can look daunting & expensive, that’s why we have partnered up with legendary motherboard manufacturer; MSI, & the market leader in Computer Processors; Intel, to create a bundle that is equally at home gaming or for use in an office PC that delivers great performance & compatibility on Intel Coffee Lake, without the price-tag.
Quad Core Intel Core i3 8100 CPU with MSI B360-A PRO Motherboard
The CPU in this bundle comes in the form of the Intel Core i3 8100 Processor – The entry-level model to Intel Core i Series, this CPU still packs some serious punch. Now with Quad Cores, the i3 8100 carry handle up to 4 tasks without slow down, and its 3.6 GHz clock speed is more than enough for the vast majority of games & applications. Supporting Intel Optane Memory, unlike the lower-end processors, this enables the i3 to boost system acceleration & responsiveness when a Hard Drive is paired up with a Intel Optane memory module. The Core i3 8100 also supports PCIe 3.0 for the maximum bandwidth with the latest graphics cards, however for users who would prefer to stick with on-board graphics, these have been upgraded with this generation, so the i3 8100 now comes with Intel UHD Graphics 630 which turbos up to a whopping 1.1GHz, & is capable of driving the latest 4K displays.
The MSI B360-A PRO is the ideal base platform for the Core i3 – This PRO SERIES ATX motherboard utilises Intel’s latest B360 chipset, is designed for durability, & is full of features of use both in a home office PC or gaming rig. Including Audio Boost, Gaming LAN & a Turbo M.2 slot, the priority here is on performance & features. New with the B360 chipset is native support for USB 3.1 Gen2, & the B360-A PRO takes advantage of this by incorporating USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A & Type-C ports on the rear panel. For those planning to install large graphics cards the primary PCIe 3.0 x16 slot is outfitted with Steel Armour for extra support, while for additional graphics performance, up to 2x AMD Radeon GPUs can be installed in CrossFire. With its subtle dark theme, the MSI B360-A PRO maintains a professional look, while delivering professional-grade performance.
Both the CPU & Motherboard have been selected compatible with each other, and since the CPU includes and air cooler in the box, that is one less thing you need for your build, all for less that £200 !
Looking for something with a more gamer-centric theme? Check out our other MSI B360 bundle here. Features Intel Core i3 8100 Quad Core Coffee Lake Processor Features:
• Quad Core: With 4 Processing Cores running at 3.6 GHz & supported by 6MB of Smart Cache, the Core i3 8100 is able to power through games, blast through office work & handle multi-tasking with ease.
• Coffee Lake Architecture: By using the latest 14nm CPU architecture the Core i3 8100 is able to deliver performance, power & efficiency never seen before.
• Intel® Smart Cache: Dynamically allocates shared cache to each processor core, based on workload, reducing latency and improving performance.
• Integrated Memory Controller: Offers stunning memory read/write performance through efficient prefetching algorithms, lower latency, and higher memory bandwidth.
• Intel® UHD Graphics: Play 4K UHD videos with exceptional clarity, view and edit even the smallest details of photos, and play today’s modern games.
• PCI-E 3.0: Offers up to 8 GT/s for fast access to peripheral devices with up to 16 lanes. The lanes can be configured as 1x16, 2x8, or 1x8 and 2x4 depending on motherboard designs.
• Intel® Optane Memory Support: Provides performance improvements as well as fast app response times for system acceleration and responsiveness when paired with an Intel Optane memory module.
• Intel® Power Optimiser: Increases periods of silicon sleep state across the platform ingredients, including the processor, chipset, and third-party system components, to reduce power.
• Retail Boxed with Cooler: Includes Intel Air Cooler, & CPU comes with 3 Year Warranty.
MSI B360-A PRO ATX Coffee Lake Motherboard Features:
• Supports 8th Gen Intel® Core™ / Pentium® Gold/ Celeron® Processors for LGA 1151 socket.
• Supports DDR4 Memory up to 2666MHz.
• Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality.
• DDR4 Boost: Advanced technology to deliver pure data signals for the best gaming performance and stability.
• Intel® LAN: Premium network solution from Intel® for professional and multimedia use. Delivers a secure, stable and fast network connection.
• Multi-GPU: With Steel armour PCI-E slots. Supports 2-Way AMD Crossfire™
• Turbo M.2: Running at PCI-E Gen3 x4 maximizes performance for NVMe based SSDs.
• EZ Debug LED: Easiest way to troubleshoot.
• PCI-E Steel Armour: Protecting VGA cards against bending and EMI for better performance, stability and strength.
• X-Boost: Software that auto-detects and allows you to boost the performance of any storage, Optane or USB device.
• Core Boost: With premium layout and fully digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
|RAM Memory Support|
|Memory Channel||Dual (2)|
|Memory Type (ECC)||Non-ECC|
|Memory Type (R/U)||UDIMM (Unbuffered)|
|Memory Speed (Mhz)||
|Max. Memory Capacity||64GB (4x16GB)|
|Audio||Realtek ALC892 7.1 HD Audio|
|Primary GPU Interface||PCIe 3.0 (x16)|
|NVIDIA SLI Support||Not Supported|
|AMD CrossFire Support||2-Way CrossFire|
|On-Board Graphics Connectors||
|SATA Support||SATA3 / M.2|
|RAID Support via||Not Supported|
|Storage Mode Support||
|Network Interface Type||Wired Gigabit LAN (10/100/1000)|
|Network Chip/Modules||1 x Intel® I219V (Gigabit LAN)|
|Rear I/O Connectors||
|Other Motherboard Specifications|
|Board Dimensions||304 x 243 mm|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- DOA Period:
- 14 days
- 0870 820 0009
Date Issued: 3rd Apr 2018
Intel is today bolstering its 8th Gen Core desktop CPU line-up by releasing eight new processors and four new 300-series chipsets. This TekSpek examines what's new.
Date Issued: 5th Oct 2017
Say hi to the 8th Generation Core processors, codenamed Coffee Lake. Intel has increased the amount of performance by adding more cores and/or more threads to each processor in the family.