MSI AMD Godavari FM2+ A68HM-P33 V2 Micro ATX Motherboard
MSI A68HM-P33 V2, AMD A68H, FM2+ Godavari, DDR3, SATA III 6Gb/s, SATA RAID, PCIe 3.0 (x16), D-Sub (VGA)/DVI-D, Micro ATX
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Military Class 4 is the next step in high quality components. The Super Ferrite Choke and Solid CAP will make sure that your PC runs more stable under extreme gaming conditions.
SUPER FERRITE CHOKES
Super Ferrite Chokes use a Ferrite core that is Super-Permeable. This allows the Super Ferrite Chokes to run at a 35 degree Celsius lower temperature, have a 30% higher current capacity, a 20% improvement in power efficiency and better overclocking power stability.
With their aluminum core design and Japanese made quality, Solid CAPs are made for high-end design motherboard. Not only do Solid CAPs could provide lower Equivalent Series Resistance (ESR), but also work firmly for over-10-year.
MILITARY CLASS ESSENTIALS
The core of Military Class 4 is based on the essentials which increase your stability in the worst conditions. The humidity protection and high temperature protection ensure your system surviving each environment, no matter how harsh. The new structure of the PCB limits EMI radiation. On top of that all the connectors have ESD protection in order to prevent short circuit.
• Humidity Protection: The latest Gen 4 Fabric PCB helps to against moisture cause by some humid conditions and environments.
• EMI Protection: The optimized EMI-proof design helps to keep users safe when during a long-time computer operation.
• ESD Protection: Anti-ESD ICs and fuses onboard helps to totally protect your motherboard from electrostatic damage.
• HIGH Temperature Protection: Certificated Military Class 4 components help to work stable under some extreme conditions.
CLICK BIOS 4
The MSI Click BIOS 4 is the latest UEFI BIOS with optimizations for Windows 8. Not only that it also reacts faster, runs smoother and has better mouse support. And this all comes with many cool features. Click on the button on the right to visit our dedicated BIOS page and learn more.
LIVE UPDATE 6
MSI Live Update is renewed! Our popular software automatically downloads and installs the latest drivers, BIOS and software. Rest assured while your system is always configured using the latest software so you get the maximum performance and stability.
No more seamless waiting for your O/S to be loaded! MSI Fast Boot helps to make your system boot lightning fast. MSI Fast Boot also features a GO2BIOS button. Simply click it to restart your PC and go straight to the system BIOS.
Compared to common motherboards which need extra BIOS chips, MSI's M-Flash has a double advantage which doesn't need extra components and secondly, all your BIOS data will be saved in the USB drive. The stored data does not only have backup and upgrade function, moreover, it can also be seen as a portable BIOS chip which is actually able to boot up your PC.
• Backup/Restore Your BIOS to/from Any USB Flash Disk
• Avoid Unnecessary Repair Due to Accident Failures During The Upgrading Process
• Earn more BIOS Lifespan by Reducing Unnecessary Rewriting Process
Compared to the 480Mbps provided by traditional USB 2.0, the all-new USB 3.0's 5Gb/s offers 10 times the transfer bandwidth, so transferring a Blu-ray movie takes less than one minute.
• 10X Faster Than USB 2.0
• Up to 5Gb/s Data Transfer Bandwidth
• Boost Transfer Rate Between Your PC and External Storage Devices
SATA 6Gb/s provides double the bandwidth of traditional SATA 3Gb/s, and increases the data transfer rate between your motherboard and internal storage devices, such as 7200RPM HDDs, 10000RPM HDDs and SSDs. It's also the current trend for upcoming high-speed internal storage devices to break the existing bottleneck of a PC's performance.
• 2X Faster Than SATA 3Gb/s
• Up to 6Gb/s Data Transfer Bandwidth
• Unleash True Performance of New HDDs/SSDs
USB Safeguard can prevent motherboards and USB devices from being damaged by short-circuit and ESD (Electro-Static Discharge) with Anti-ESD chips built-into the motherboards. Additionally, the safeguard can protect against such dangers multiple times, and greatly improves product lifespan.
• All MSI motherboards use USB Safeguard’s anti-ESD chip for thorough protection against ESD damage
• USB Safeguard is protected against a short circuit and/or ESD without the need for a fuse. It also supports stand-by power supply
AMD Cool'n'Quiet™ Technology reduces heat and noise so you can experience amazing performance without distraction. Combined with core enhancements, included in the AMD processors, that can improve overall power savings, deliver better multitasking and energy efficiency. Cool'n'Quiet technology can automatically adjust processor ratio to throttle CPU speed with four modes.
• Independent Dynamic Core Technology
• Dual Dynamic Power Management™
• AMD CoolCore™ Technology
• AMD Wideband Frequency Control
• Multi-Point Thermal Control Features • Supports AMD® Socket FM2+/FM2 A-Series/Athlon™ Processors
• Supports DDR3 Memory
• Military Class 4: Top Quality & Stability
• Military Class Essentials: Total Protection for Military Class Motherboards
• Fast Boot: Quickly Boot Up & Enter OS in A Few Seconds
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months
- 0871 472 4747