Microsoft Exchange Server 2016, Standard, Single Open License, No Level, User Client access license
MS Exchange Server 2016, Standard, Single Open License, No Level, User Client access license
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
With this license type, a license must be assigned for each instance of the server software that is being run. There are two server editions:
• Standard: designed for the mailbox needs of small to midsize organizations. Also appropriate for non-mailbox roles in a larger Exchange deployment. This edition supports 1 to 5 mailbox databases.
• Enterprise: designed for larger organizations that may require a greater number of mailbox databases. This edition supports 1 to 100 mailbox databases. Features User Client access license only
Client access licenses
With this license type, a CAL is required for each user or device that accesses the server software. There are two types of CALs for Exchange, both of which work with either edition of the server:
• Standard: designed to help users be more productive from virtually any platform, browser, or mobile device, with features in Exchange Server 2016 that help your users be productive no matter where they are—while helping protect your organization's data. To enable Standard CAL features for a user, the user must be licensed with the Standard CAL.
• Enterprise: designed to allow organizations to reduce the cost and complexity of meeting compliance requirements with new integrated archiving functionality and information protection capabilities, while also helping you cut costs by replacing legacy voice mail systems with Unified Messaging. The Enterprise CAL is sold as an add-on to the Standard CAL—to enable Enterprise CAL features, the user must be licensed with one Standard CAL plus one Enterprise CAL.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 1 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 1 days
- Non-Returnable Item if Opened or Used
- 0871 472 4747