The new PCI express serial connectivity family from MRi offers reliable, high-speed data transfer in to your PCI express system.
The MRI-PCIe4S/R is a reliable PCI express multi-port serial board designed to integrate the requirements of modern computing systems into POS, ATM applications, industrial automation systems and system integrators. It is compatible with all popular operating systems, and each of the two RS232 serial ports supports data rates of up to 921.6 Kbps, and provides full modem control signals, ensuring compatibility with a wide range of serial peripherals.
In addition, the MRI-PCIe4S/R works with any PCI express slot; due to its PCI express x1 compliance. It is a low profile board, which only requires 3.3V bus power. This means that it fits any host computer, ranging from shoebox to standard industrial sized PCs and helps reduce your power consumption.
• Low Profile PCI form factor
• Oxford chipset
• Utilises One PCIe x1 Slot to provide 250Mb/s throughput.
• Two high-speed UART serial ports (9-pin) supports baud rates up to 115Kbps
• Uses a fan-out cable so you only use one PCI slot
• Fully supports for Windows-base software
• CE (1998) Approval, RoHS Compliant
• Fully Compliant with PCIe v1.0a Plug and Play
• Port type: RS232 serial port with two DB9 serial ports
• Built–in 32-byte FIFO buffers dramatically increase data transmit/receive speed, especially under Windows multitasking environment
• Supports Windows XP, Win2000, Linux
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as MRI MRI-PCIeDS/R 2X Port RS232 Serial PCIe x1 Adapter . Please choose from the list below.