There are tons of cool ways to use the MOTU 1248 hybrid audio interface, ranging from modest one-room studios to multi-room production houses or full-blown live-sound applications. However you put your 1248 to work, we're sure you'll appreciate its exquisite sound quality and extremely flexible I/O. In all, you get 32 inputs and 34 outputs, including a flexible 8 x 12 analog section. Four stellar MOTU preamps provide clean and clear amplification, and extremely high-speed Thunderbolt connectivity makes latency a total nonissue. Onboard the 1248 you'll find a powerful DSP mixer complete with effects, EQ, and dynamics. MOTU AVB Ethernet lets you network multiple interfaces to your 1248, and advanced capabilities even let you use it as a standalone, iPad-controlled digital mixer.
• A fantastic 32-in/34-out hybrid audio interface for studio and live sound applications
• 4 pristine microphone preamplifiers offer clear and transparent sound of any kind of microphone
• ADAT optical and S/PDIF digital I/O let you expand your system with additional gear
• Choose from ultra-low-latency Thunderbolt or high-speed USB 2.0 computer connectivity
• Onboard 32-bit floating point DSP-driven digital mixer with EQ, dynamics, and effects provides latency-free routing
• Hook up a wireless router and take complete control of the onboard mixer from your iOS device - no computer needed!
• MOTU's AVB audio networking lets you easily expand your system and additional AVB equipped audio interfaces
• Create an AVB network via optional AVB Switches for support for up to five compatible interfaces
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as MOTU 1248 AVB USB & Thunderbolt I/O, 192 kHz. 24 Bit, 4 Mic Preamps, . Please choose from the list below.