Moog The Matriarch Semi-Modular Analogue Synthesizer
Moog The Matriarch Semi-Modular Analogue Synthesizer, 4-note Paraphonic, 256 Step Sequencer, 4x Analogue Oscillators
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Matriarch is an analogue synthesizer with an emphasis on imagination. The pinnacle of Moog's semi-modular family of synthesizers, Matriarch's patchable architecture and classic Moog circuits reward open exploration with endless sonic possibilities and unparalleled analogue sound.
Easily create rich harmonic shapes with up to 4 notes of paraphony that can be sequenced, shifted, and stored with Matriarch's intuitive 256 step sequencer, or stack the analogue VCOs to play on a massive 4 oscillator mono synth.
With a deep assortment of synthesis modules based on Bob Moog's original circuit designs, Matriarch's 100% analogue signal path spans a dynamic sonic vocabulary - from overdriven monophonic bass to gently evolving paraphonic plucks that cycle through waveshapes into a wash of infinite delay trails . Coupling the power of vintage-designed stereo ladder filters, dual Envelope Generators, stereo Analog Delays, and stereo VCAs, Matriarch delivers a multi-dimensional sound that empowers the sonic exploration of space and time .
Though Matriarch's semi-modular design requires absolutely no patching, 90 modular patch points are easily accessible throughout the panel via the included 3.5mm patch cables. This powerful electronic instrument is a highly-versatile addition to any stage or studio that can effortlessly transform from a performance keyboard into a fully modular analogue synthesizer at a moment's notice.
In addition to its standalone function, Matriarch is also an ideal processor of external sound sources and a powerful keyboard front-end for expanding a DFAM, Mother-32, Grandmother, or Eurorack modular system.
Features • Mono, duo, and 4-note paraphonic playability
• Stereo analogue delay w/ up to 700ms of MIDI sync-able stereo or ping/pong style repeats
• 256 step sequencer w/ up to 4 notes per step and 12 stored patterns. (Can be decoupled from Matriarch to independently sequence external gear)
• Arpeggiator with selectable modes (Order, Forward/Backward, Random)
• Semi-modular analogue synthesizer - no patching required
• 90 modular patch points for endless exploration
• Expressive 49-note Fatar keyboard w/ patchable velocity and aftertouch
• 4 analogue oscillators w/ selectable waveshape and hard sync per-oscillator
• Full-range analogue LFO with 6 selectable waveshapes
• Dual analogue filters with parallel (HP/LP), stereo (LP/LP), and series (HP/LP) modes available
• Dual analogue ADSR envelopes
• Dual analogue VCAs
• 3x bipolar voltage controlled attenuators with ring mod capability
• 2x4 parallel wired unbuffered mults
• Additional simple analogue LFO useful for adding modulation to delay, filters and VCAs
• 1/4 external audio input for processing guitars, drum machines, and more through Matriarch`s analogue circuits
• Stereo 1/4 and 3.5mm Eurorack level audio outputs
• Oscillators based on the Minimoog
• Mixer based on the classic CP3 module
• Filters based on the classic 904A module
• Envelopes based on the classic 911 module
• VCAs based on the classic 902 module
• Analog Delay based on the MF-104M and 500 Series effects
• Type: - Semi-Modular Analog Synthesizer
• Sound Engine: - 100% Analog
• Number of Keys: - 49 Full-Size Keys
• Type of Keys: - Velocity-sensing with Aftertouch (Velocity and Aftertouch are not hard-wired - available via MIDI, KBD VEL OUT and KB AT OUT jacks)
• Other Controllers: - Pitch Bend, Mod Wheel, Variable Glide, Expression pedal in to CV out, and Sustain Pedal in
• Polyphony: - Monophonic, 2-Note Paraphonic, and 4-Note Paraphonic
• Sound Sources: - 4x Analog Oscillators with Selectable Waveforms (Oscillators 2, 3, and 4 support Hard Sync), White Noise Generator, External Input jack.
• Mixer: - 6 input (5 eurorack level and 1 instrument level) DC coupled discrete mixer with asymmetrical clipping behaviour
• Filters: - 24dB/Octave Low Pass Filter with Resonance, 24dB/Octave switchable Low Pass/High Pass Filter with Resonance. Configurable in parallel (HP/LP), stereo (LP/LP), and series (HP/LP).
• Mod Sources: - Analog Modulation Oscillator with selectable and patchable output (Sine, Saw, Ramp, Square, Stepped Triangle, Smoothed Random, Sample and Hold, Noise). Additional LFO (Tri, Square)
• Envelopes: - 2x Four-Stage ADSR with End of Envelope gate outputs
• Attenuators: - 3x Bipolar Voltage Controlled Attenuators with Ring Mod capabilities
• Mults: - 2x4 Parallel-wired Non-buffered Patch Points
• VCAs :- 2x discrete analogue VCAs routed in stereo
• Effects: - Stereo Analog Delay with Ping/Pong, MIDI and CV clock sync, voltage controlled Mix, and independent L/R delay times, feedback, and I/O.
• Arpeggiator / Step Sequencer: - 256 Steps with up to 4 notes per step; 12 Sequence locations
• Patch Points: - 90 x 3.5mm front and rear panels, 49 Inputs, 33 Outputs, 2x4 Parallel-wired Mults.
• Pedal Inputs: - 1/4" Sustain, 1/4" Expression
• Audio Input: - 1/4" TS jack (Rear Panel)
• Audio Outputs: - 2x 1/4" TS jacks for line level output (Rear Panel), 1/4" Headphone jack with dedicated level knob (rear panel), 2x 3.5mm Eurorack level outputs, 2x 3.5mm Delay outputs
• Midi I/O: - 5-pin DIN In, Out, Thru; plus, MIDI over USB (Rear Panel)
• Dimensions: - 32" (81.28cm) Wide x 14 1/4" (36.19cm) Deep x 5 1/2" (13.97cm) High
• Power: - Included Power Adapter 12V DC (positive tip), 2A, 100 to 240 Volts AC, 50/60Hz with screw-on barrel connector.
• Weight: - 24lbs. / 10.89kg
|Product Type||Analog Synthesizer|
|Keys||49 Full-Size Keys|
|Frequency Response (Input)||N/A|
|Frequency Response (Output)||N/A|
|Maximum Input Level||N/A|
|Maximum Output Level|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.