Monsoon 62582 19/13mm (OD 3/4") Rotary 45° - Matte Black
• The Ascent Disk is not needed for this fitting
• Rotary body O.D. is matched to each tube size compression ring O.D. for a beautifully modern and clean aesthetic.
• Industry standard G 1 / 4 threads on both ends fit any compliant port or fitting.
• Machined from high quality solid brass castings.
• Includes high quality 2.4 mm thick silicone O-rings.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 1 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
This TekSpek explains why you’d want to overclock your graphics board, the risks in doing so and how you can go about doing it.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
Watercooling for the PC has been around for years in some form or another, for at least as long as Scan have been in business, with basic physics defining why you want to use it. That means for air cooling, to cope with increasing temperature in the heatsink you need to move the air across it faster. That is why thermostatically controlled fans in your PC will turn faster the hotter something gets.
Date Issued: 5th Mar 2007
Anybody who has been near their share of computer systems will appreciate that not all systems make the same amount of noise. There are a number of reasons for why this is so. Firstly, a computer makes noise for different reasons. Generally, anything mechanical is going to make noise.