Club 3D 2m Mini DisplayPort 1.2 HBR2 Cable
CAC-2161 - The Club 3D Mini DisplayPort™ cable enables the connection of your Mini DisplayPort™ supported (Gaming) PC or Laptop to an Ultra High Resolution Monitor or other Mini DisplayPort™ supported device.
The Club 3D CAC-2161 is fully compatible to Displayport™ 1.2 specifications and is downwards compatible to earlier versions.
The soft UltraFlex jacket protects the cable from bending- and deformation damage. Features • Compliant to DisplayPort™ 1.2a specifications.
• Downwards compatible to earlier versions.
• Supports monitor resolutions up to 4096x2160 @ 60Hz and 3D video.
• Supports all UHD TV resolutions including 1080p FHD and 4K UHD.
• Supports HBR2; up to 5.4 Gbps per lane - 21.6 Gbps total
• OS Support: All
• Input: Mini DisplayPort™ 1.2 Male
• Output: Mini DisplayPort™ 1.2 Male
• Cable Weight: 70gr.
• Cable height: 12mm.
• Cable width: 19 mm.
• Cable Size: 2 meters / 6.5 feet
• Meets: ROHS, FCC, and CE EMI requirements
|Type||Mini DisplayPort 1.2 Cable|
|Specification||Mini DisplayPort 1.2 to Mini DisplayPort 1.2 Cable|
|Connector From||Mini DP (Male)|
|Connector To||Mini DP (Male)|
|Connector Features||Straight Connector|
|Total Weight||70 g|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- 0871 474747
Date Issued: 12th Sep 2017
Personal Computers (PCs) connect up to peripherals and displays through myriad of cabling. Some of those names and standards will be familiar to you, such as USB or HDMI, others may not, and these can include standards such as Thunderbolt and DisplayPort. The purpose of this TekSpek is to illuminate and educate users into the different types of cables and standards used in the PC ecosystem.