MIDAS Legend L6 Rackmount Chassis
MIDAS Legend L6 500 Series Portable Rackmount Chassis, Ultr-Low Noise Power Supply, Neutrik Connectors
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£180.00|
|Total inc. interest:||£193.92|
Purchase Rate: 19.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 19.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
By DPD On 10th Aug
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The L6 chassis provides I/O connectivity and +48 V phantom power for up to 6 processing modules in a rugged steel cabinet that occupies only three 19" rackspaces (when fitted with the included rackmount kit).
Whether you are in the studio or on the road, signal chain cabling no longer need be an issue. L6's audio output link switches make it easy to rearrange and connect your modules without the need for complex cabling. Just install your modules in the order you wish and pass the signal along the chain free of any extraneous cables. This not only makes your rack much neater, it also helps you maintain the ultimate in signal integrity.
If your compressor modules are designed for it, our Comp Bus Link switches enable you to link them together for stereo or multi-channel dynamics sidechain linking without the need for insert cables.
L6's rugged all steel chassis is over-engineered to withstand the rigours of constant touring and provide the utmost protection for your valuable processing gear. A convenient carry handle is provided for easy transport should your application call for a portable free-standing solution. Features • 500 series portable chassis for 6 single-width modules
• Premium quality components throughout for crystal-clear audiophile signal path
• Main and auxiliary inputs and outputs per channel on Neutrik* XLR connectors
• Over-specified ultra-low noise power supply output provides 3.2 A @ ±16 V and 300 mA @ +48 V
• High power auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply for use worldwide
• Earth lift switch eliminates any ground loop problems
• Rugged free-standing chassis with convenient carrying handle for portable applications
• Compressor bus link switches enable stereo and multi-channel dynamics sidechain linking
• Audio output link switches provide cable-free daisy-chain connections between modules
• Advanced audio routing reduces cabling complexity
• 3U 19 inch rackmount kit allows installation in recording studios and live touring racks (included)
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited