Microsoft Windows Server 2016 1 Device CAL
Windows Server 2016 includes built-in breach resistance to help thwart attacks on your systems and meet compliance goals. Even if someone finds a way into your environment, the layers of security built into Windows Server 2016 limit the damage they can cause and help detect suspicious activity.
Evolve your infrastructure
Datacenter operations are struggling to reduce costs while handling more data traffic. New applications stretch the operational fabric and create infrastructure backlogs that can slow business. As organizations push the boundaries of highly virtualized environments, they can use Windows Server 2016 capabilities to meet operational and security challenges, freeing up IT resources to plan a strategy that uses the cloud for future applications and solutions.
Windows Server 2016 supports application innovation using container technology and microservices. Containers can help speed application deployment and streamline the way IT operations and development teams collaborate to deliver applications. In addition, developers can use microservices architectures to separate app functionality into smaller, independently deployable services, which make it easier to upgrade part of the app without affecting the rest.
Features Microsoft Windows Server Cal 2016 Sngl Olp Nl Device Cal (Client Access License)
The cloud offers IT organizations opportunities to flourish under a new model that delivers faster time to value and innovation. Many organizations, however, face strict compliance or business requirements. For organizations that need it all - security, efficiency, and innovation - Windows Server 2016 delivers it. Windows Server 2016 is the cloud-ready operating system that supports your current workloads while introducing other advanced technologies that make it easy to transition to cloud computing when you are ready.
• Protect your virtual machines; use the unique Shielded Virtual Machines.
• Help secure admin credentials.
• Protect the operating system.
• Improve ability to detect attacks.
• Isolate applications; help protect container-based applications with Hyper-V containers.
• Trust your workloads to an enterprise-class hypervisor
• Reduce datacenter footprint.
• Deploy applications on multiple operating systems with best-in-class support for Linux on Hyper-V.
• Automate server management.
• Control Windows servers from anywhere using Server management tools.
• Create affordable business continuity.
• Prioritize storage resources.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 1 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 1 days
- Non-Returnable Item if Opened or Used
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 14th Jul 2008
This TekSpek explains the essentials required to run a 64-bit operating system and native 64-bit applications on a modern 64-bit capable PC system.
Date Issued: 23rd Aug 2005
If you've used a computer for any duration of time you'll have come across the terms “kilobyte, megabyte, gigabyte” and so on. Then there's “kilobit, megabit and gigabit” to add a bit of confusion and to top it all off you've maybe heard or read terms like “gibibyte” on occasion.