Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit OEM Operating System GFC-02050 OEM DVD
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit SP1 Operating System Single OEM DVD
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Compare Windows 7 editions
The best entertainment experience on your PCWindows 7 Home Premium makes it easy to create a home network and share all of your favourite photos, videos, and music. You can even watch, pause, rewind, and record TV. Get the best entertainment experience with Windows 7 Home Premium.
Do you use your PC for work, run Windows XP programs, or require enhanced security? Consider Windows 7 Professional.
* Windows 7 Home Premium does not have the Windows XP mode.
Features Simplify everyday tasks
• Simplify your PC with new navigation features like Aero Shake, Jump Lists, and Snap.
• Customize Windows to look and feel the way you like by changing themes and taskbar programs.
• Setting up a home network and connecting to printers and devices is easier than ever.
• Windows 7 Home Premium supports the latest hardware and software.
Work the way you want
• Designed to make your PC sleep and resume quicker.
• Takes full advantage of 64-bit PC hardware and memory.
• Connecting to wireless networks is fast and easy.
Make new things possible
• Watch, pause, rewind, and record TV with Windows Media Center.
• Watch your favourite DVD movies.
• Includes integrated video and Dolby audio codecs.
Windows 7 system requirements
• 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
• 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
• 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
• DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
Additional requirements to use certain features:
• Internet access (fees may apply)
• Depending on resolution, video playback may require additional memory and advanced graphics hardware
• For some Windows Media Center functionality a TV tuner and additional hardware may be required
• Windows Touch and Tablet PCs require specific hardware
• HomeGroup requires a network and PCs running Windows 7
• DVD/CD authoring requires a compatible optical drive
• BitLocker requires Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2
• BitLocker To Go requires a USB flash drive
• Windows XP Mode requires an additional 1 GB of RAM, an additional 15 GB of available hard disk space, and a processor capable of hardware virtualization with Intel VT or AMD-V turned on
• Music and sound require audio output
* Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require advanced or additional hardware.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 1 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 1 days
- Non-Returnable Item if Opened or Used
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 28th Jul 2015
On July 29, 2015, Microsoft will make available its next major operating system, Windows 10. Introduced as the successor to Windows 8.1, the software is the first new revision of Windows to be launched under the stewardship of Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella and will be made available at no additional cost to most existing Windows users.
Date Issued: 17th May 2010
With the rapid growth of digital media over the past decade or two, there's a good chance you've amassed a vast library of music, photos and videos on your home desktop PC.
Date Issued: 29th Jun 2009
Microsoft will launch its Windows 7 operating system on October 22nd 2009, and it'll be available in no less than six different editions. We explain what they are and which will be relevant to you.
Date Issued: 14th Jul 2008
This TekSpek explains the essentials required to run a 64-bit operating system and native 64-bit applications on a modern 64-bit capable PC system.
Date Issued: 25th Jun 2008
Updating drivers can sometimes be a bit of a gamble. Will the drivers come with an installer? Will you need to uninstall the old drivers first? Many drivers these days do come with an installer, which simplifies the process dramatically.