Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000 720p Webcam
Microsoft HD-3000 LifeCam T4H-00004 Webcam, 720p, 30fps, Noise Cancelling Mic, 16:9 Widescreen, USB 2.0, Black
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- Canyon CNS-CWC5 Webcam, 1920x1080, 30fps, 65° Horizontal Viewing Angle, Auto Focus, Noise Cancelling Microphone, USB£39.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYPre order
- Xclio 8 Mega Pixel USB 2.0 Webcam with Microphone, LED Illuminated Lights, HD, Clip & Stand Support, Windows£19.99FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKETIn stock
- Microsoft 6CH-00002 LifeCam Cinema for Business Webcam, 1280x720, 30fps, Noise Cancelling Mic, Auto Focus, USB 2.0, Blk£53.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Put Yourself on The Widescreen
This true HD camera gives you bright and colourful video, and makes it easy to post to your favourite social sites.
• 16:9 widescreen.
• Noise Cancelling Microphone.
• Universal Attachment Base.
• Share videos with Messenger, Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter.
• Works with Windows Live Messenger, Yahoo!, AOL Instant Messenger, and Skype.
|Video Frame Rate||30 fps|
|Still Image Resolution||N/A|
|Built In Mic||Yes|
|Connectivity||1 x USB 2.0|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
- 0800 587 1102
Date Issued: 14th Jul 2008
It’s good to talk, but the way in which we get in touch with each other is changing. When once a letter, or a phone call over a shared line were the only ways to keep in touch with friends and relatives, there is now e-mail, instant messaging and text messages. The humble telephone isn’t sitting idly by, however. Telephony is evolving and it is using the Internet to keep up with the competition.