Introducing Microsoft Band, powered by Microsoft Health.
Microsoft Band, the first device powered by Microsoft Health, helps you achieve your wellness goals by tracking your heart rate, steps, calorie burn and sleep quality. It also helps you be more productive with email previews and calendar alerts - right on your wrist.
Track your golf scorecard and your health.
Focus on your golf game with automatic shot tracking from Microsoft Band and TaylorMade®. The built-in GPS detects which hole you’re playing and provides distance to the front, centre and back of the green, while sensors track your strokes, steps, heart rate and calorie burn.
Microsoft Health - actionable insights for healthier living.
Microsoft Health is a new service that helps you live more healthily by providing actionable insights based on data gathered from the fitness devices and apps that you use every day. It's designed to work for you, no matter what phone you have, device you wear, or services you use. Microsoft Health makes tracking personal fitness easier, more insightful, and more holistic.
Works with the phone you own.
iPhone, Android or Windows Phone? Microsoft Band is designed to be awesome on multiple platforms.*
Get the most out of Microsoft Band with the Microsoft Health app and a full-featured web dashboard. Via your phone, the app lets you track progress toward fitness goals with easy-to-understand charts. And the web dashboard provides insights, unique to you, in your favourite browser. The more you use your Microsoft Band, the more valuable these insights will become.
Microsoft Band makes it easier to reach your fitness goals. You can track your daily physical activity and review your stats with a glance at your wrist. Just like a personal trainer, Microsoft Band guides you to improved wellness by constantly learning about you, your current fitness level and your future needs.
Be more productive.
Email previews and calendar alerts appear right on your wrist so you know what you have to do and where you have to be even on the go. And with help from Cortana, your productivity will soar.
Stay connected at a glance.
Incoming calls, texts, social updates, weather, finance, and more - see them all on your wrist, discretely and without needing to pull out your phone.
Cortana at your service.
If you're using Windows Phone 8.1, Cortana can reply to text messages, take notes, or set reminders with your voice. She'll give you traffic notifications and keep you on top of sports, shares, weather, and more. She is ready to help whenever you need it.
Plays well with others.
We've established partnerships with key service providers who embrace our vision of healthier living. And we're open to even more. Microsoft Health as a platform will be strengthened by broader collaboration from device and service partners. See how connecting to the partners we have today can make your Microsoft Band experience even more amazing.
We’ve invested in cutting-edge technology like built-in GPS and 24-hour heart rate monitoring to help you reach your fitness goals. By combining the power of each of our sensors, Microsoft Band is able to give you real-time insights into your performance today and your milestones into the future. Features
• 24-hour heart rate monitor: Gives you a better understanding of your calorie burn, sleep patterns, and peak and resting heart rate so you can perform at your best.
• Run: On the treadmill or outdoors, you can view your run summary on your band, get personalized metrics in the phone app, and analyze distance, average pace, splits, and calorie burn in your web dashboard.
• Steps: Set a goal and track your progress. Microsoft Band calculates the calories you've burned and the distance you've travelled each day.
• Built-in GPS: Measures the distance you've run and tracks your pace and route. Save your favourites to retrace your steps and challenge yourself later.
• Calorie tracking: Count the calories you burn each day. View daily or weekly stats, set goals, and receive a virtual "high-five" when you reach them.
• Sleep tracking: Microsoft Band tracks the quality of your sleep. Look at nightly sleep charts in the app, and analyze your sleep restoration, sleep efficiency, and wake-ups in your web dashboard.
• Guided Workouts: Fun and challenging workouts from fitness partners like Nuffield Health, Shape and Men's Fitness with exercise prompts on the band and much more in the app.
• Goal setting: Challenge yourself by setting daily step and calorie goals. Microsoft Band notifies you when you meet them so that you can stay motivated.
• Biking: Tailored for biking activities, the Bike Tile lets you track your heart rate and calorie burn. Outdoor rides will also track speed, distance and elevation.
• Text Messaging: Get your text messages right on your wrist. Windows Phone 8.1 users can craft replies using a virtual keyboard or dictate responses with voice.
• Calls: See incoming call and voicemail notifications on your band.
• Calendar: Microsoft Band stays in sync with the calendar on your phone, reminding you of important events throughout the day so you can be where you need to be.
• Email: Monitor and preview email activity right on your band, so you don't have to pull out your phone in the middle of your lunch date.
• Smart notifications: Choose which alerts you get on your wrist. Change the notification settings on your phone and your Microsoft Band will match.
• Watch mode: Turn on "Watch Mode" to always display today's time and date without pressing any buttons.
• Starbucks: No need to reach for your wallet. Enjoy coffee on the go with your Starbucks card ready to scan at arm's length.
• Facebook & Facebook Messenger: Stay up to date on Facebook without having to check your phone. Get the latest posts, comments, photo notifications and personal messages on your band.
• Twitter: Tweets, mentions, retweets, messages, new followers. Set your preferences on your phone and see it all on your wrist.
• Cortana: If you're using Windows Phone 8.1, you can take notes and set reminders with your voice using Cortana personal assistant.
• Virtual keyboard: Windows 8.1 users can reply to text messages easily and with minimal typing errors. Word Flow technology predicts commonly used words and phrases.
• Quick Read: Read text, email and other notifications quickly while in motion and without having to scroll.
• Weather: Get real-time weather conditions and a 5-day forecast to plan your week.
• UV monitor: Get a quick read of the UV Index while you're out and about.
• Timer & Stopwatch: Time your laps or your entire workout with the stopwatch. Set alarms to wake up silently or remind you to go for a run.
• Do-not-disturb mode: Tap the icon on your band to turn all notifications off.
• Personalisation: With your choice of background designs and colours, let Microsoft Band reflect your personality.
• Display: The full colour touch display is bright and easy to read, even in direct sunlight.
• Bluetooth 4.0: With Bluetooth 4.0, your data syncs to your phone in the background, so Microsoft Band is always up to date. You don't have to log in to get the latest.
• Finance: Create a watch list for selected shares in your Microsoft Health app. View the latest ticker activity right on your wrist.
Dual 100 mAh
|Average Battery Life
- 3 Axis Accelerometer
Ambient Light Sensor
Galvanic Skin Response
Optical Heart Rate
Dust and splash resistant
|Compatible Devices/Operating Systems
- Android 4.3 (or higher)
Windows Phone 8.1 (or higher)
|Smartphone-based Utility App
Large 48mm Wrist Height
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.