ConnectX-3 VPI Adapter Card MCX354A-FCBT from Mellanox
Mellanox MCX354A-FCBT ConnectX-3 VPI Adapter Card, Dual-Port QSFP, FDR IB (56Gb/s) and 40/56GbE, PCIe3.0 x8 8GT/s
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
ConnectX-3 VPI Adapter Card
ConnectX-3 adapter cards with Virtual Protocol Interconnect (VPI) supporting InfiniBand and Ethernet connectivity provide the highest performing and most flexible interconnect solution for PCI Express Gen3 servers used in Enterprise Data Centres, High-Performance Computing, and Embedded environments. Clustered data bases, parallel processing, transactional services and high-performance embedded I/O applications will achieve significant performance improvements resulting in reduced completion time and lower cost per operation. ConnectX-3 with VPI also simplifies system development by serving multiple fabrics with one hardware design.
• Ethernet or Data Centre Bridging fabrics.
• World-class cluster, network, and storage performance.
• Guaranteed bandwidth and low-latency services.
• I/O consolidation.
• Virtualisation acceleration.
• Power efficient.
• Scales to tens-of-thousands of nodes.
• Virtual Protocol Interconnect.
• 1µs MPI ping latency.
• Up to 56Gb/s InfiniBand or 40 Gigabit Ethernet per port.
• Single- and Dual-Port options available.
• PCI Express 3.0 (up to 8GT/s).
• CPU offload of transport operations.
• Application offload.
• GPU communication acceleration.
• Precision Clock Synchronisation.
• End-to-end QoS and congestion control.
• Hardware-based I/O virtualisation.
• Fibre Channel encapsulation (FCoIB or FCoE).
• Ethernet encapsulation (EoIB).
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months