ConnectX-3 VPI Adapter Card MCX354A-FCBT from Mellanox
• One adapter for FDR/QDR InfiniBand, 10/40 GbE.
• Ethernet or Data Center Bridging fabrics.
• World-class cluster, network, and storage performance.
• Guaranteed bandwidth and low-latency services.
• I/O consolidation.
• Virtualization acceleration.
• Power efficient.
• Scales to tens-of-thousands of nodes. Features • Virtual Protocol Interconnect.
• 1µs MPI ping latency.
• Up to 56Gb/s InfiniBand or 40 Gigabit Ethernet per port.
• Single- and Dual-Port options available.
• PCI Express 3.0 (up to 8GT/s).
• CPU offload of transport operations.
• Application offload.
• GPU communication acceleration.
• Precision Clock Synchronization.
• End-to-end QoS and congestion control.
• Hardware-based I/O virtualization.
• Fibre Channel encapsulation (FCoIB or FCoE).
• Ethernet encapsulation (EoIB).
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.