Mellanox MCX455A-ECAT network card
Mellanox ConnectX-4 VPI Adapt card EDR IB
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
With the exponential growth of data being shared and stored by applications and social networks, the need for high-speed and high performance compute and storage data centers is skyrocketing.
ConnectX-4 provides exceptional high performance for the most demanding data centers, public and private clouds, Web2.0 and Big Data applications, as well as High-Performance Computing (HPC) and Storage systems, enabling todayâ€™s corporations to meet the demands of the data explosion.
• Highest performing silicon for applications requiring high bandwidth, low latency and high message rate
• World-class cluster, network, and storage performance
• Smart interconnect for x86, Power, ARM, and GPU-based compute and storage platforms
• Cutting-edge performance in virtualized overlay networks (VXLAN and NVGRE)
• Efficient I/O consolidation, lowering data center costs and complexity
• Virtualization acceleration
• Power efficiency
• Scalability to tens-of-thousands of nodes Features • EDR 100Gb/s InfiniBand or 100Gb/s Ethernet per port
• 1/10/20/25/40/50/56/100Gb/s speeds
• Single and dual-port options available
• Erasure Coding offload
• T10-DIF Signature Handover
• Virtual Protocol Interconnect (VPI)
• CPU offloading of transport operations
• Application offloading
• Mellanox PeerDirect™ communication acceleration
• Hardware offloads for NVGRE and VXLAN encapsulated traffic
• End-to-end QoS and congestion control
• Hardware-based I/O virtualization
• Ethernet encapsulation (EoIB)
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.