Mellanox MCX4111A-ACAT ConnectX-4 Lx EN network interface card
1/10/25/40/50 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter Cards supporting RDMA, Overlay Networks Encapsulation/Decapsulation and more...
ConnectX-4 Lx EN Network Controller with 1/10/25/40/50Gb/s Ethernet connectivity addresses virtualized infrastructure challenges, delivering best-in-class and highest performance to various demanding markets and applications. Providing true hardware-based I/O isolation with unmatched scalability and efficiency, achieving the most cost-effective and flexible solution for Web 2.0, Cloud, data analytics, database, and storage platforms.
With the exponential increase in usage of data and the creation of new applications, the demand for the highest throughput, lowest latency, virtualization and sophisticated data acceleration engines continues to rise. ConnectX-4 Lx EN enables data centers to leverage the world’s leading interconnect adapter for increasing their operational efficiency, improving servers’ utilization, maximizing applications productivity, while reducing total cost of ownership (TCO).
ConnectX-4 Lx EN provides an unmatched combination of 1, 10, 25, 40, and 50GbE bandwidth, sub-microsecond latency and a 75 million packets per second message rate. It includes native hardware support for RDMA over Converged Ethernet, Ethernet stateless offload engines, Overlay Networks,and GPUDirect® Technology.
• Highest performing boards for applications requiring high bandwidth, low latency and high message rate.
• Industry leading throughput and latency for Web 2.0, Cloud and Big Data applications.
• Smart interconnect for x86, Power, ARM, and GPU-based compute and storage platforms.
• Cutting-edge performance in virtualized overlay networks.
• Efficient I/O consolidation, lowering data center costs and complexity.
• Virtualization acceleration.
• Power efficiency.
• 1/10/25/40/50Gb/s speeds.
• Single and dual-port options available.
• Erasure Coding offload.
• Accelerated Switching and Packet Processing (ASAP2).
• Low latency RDMA over Converged Ethernet (RoCE).
• CPU offloading of transport operations.
• Application offloading.
• Mellanox PeerDirect™ communication acceleration.
• Hardware offloads for NVGRE, VXLAN and GENEVE encapsulated traffic.
• End-to-end QoS and congestion control.
• Hardware-based I/O virtualization.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.