Mellanox MCX4111A-XCAT ConnectX-4 Lx EN network interface card
Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx EN network interface card, 10GbE single-port SFP+, PCIe3.0 x8, tall bracket, ROHS R6
By DPD On 25th Jul 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
1/10/25/40/50 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter Cards supporting RDMA, Overlay Networks Encapsulation/Decapsulation and more...
ConnectX-4 Lx EN Network Controller with 1/10/25/40/50Gb/s Ethernet connectivity addresses virtualized infrastructure challenges, delivering best-in-class and highest performance to various demanding markets and applications. Providing true hardware-based I/O isolation with unmatched scalability and efficiency, achieving the most cost-effective and flexible solution for Web 2.0, Cloud, data analytics, database, and storage platforms.
With the exponential increase in usage of data and the creation of new applications, the demand for the highest throughput, lowest latency, virtualization and sophisticated data acceleration engines continues to rise. ConnectX-4 Lx EN enables data centers to leverage the world’s leading interconnect adapter for increasing their operational efficiency, improving servers’ utilization, maximizing applications productivity, while reducing total cost of ownership (TCO).
ConnectX-4 Lx EN provides an unmatched combination of 1, 10, 25, 40, and 50GbE bandwidth, sub-microsecond latency and a 75 million packets per second message rate. It includes native hardware support for RDMA over Converged Ethernet, Ethernet stateless offload engines, Overlay Networks,and GPUDirect® Technology.
• Highest performing boards for applications requiring high bandwidth, low latency and high message rate.
• Industry leading throughput and latency for Web 2.0, Cloud and Big Data applications.
• Smart interconnect for x86, Power, ARM, and GPU-based compute and storage platforms.
• Cutting-edge performance in virtualized overlay networks.
• Efficient I/O consolidation, lowering data center costs and complexity.
• Virtualization acceleration.
• Power efficiency.
• 1/10/25/40/50Gb/s speeds.
• Single and dual-port options available.
• Erasure Coding offload.
• Accelerated Switching and Packet Processing (ASAP2).
• Low latency RDMA over Converged Ethernet (RoCE).
• CPU offloading of transport operations.
• Application offloading.
• Mellanox PeerDirect™ communication acceleration.
• Hardware offloads for NVGRE, VXLAN and GENEVE encapsulated traffic.
• End-to-end QoS and congestion control.
• Hardware-based I/O virtualization.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.