Nitrotech N8 Fluid Video Head By Manfrotto
Manfrotto Nitrotech N8 Fluid Video Head, Unique Piston Mechanism, Up To 8KG Payload Capacity, Variable Fluid Drag System
By DPD On 18th Feb 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
The Nitrotech N8 head, the first model in the range, is an evolution of the Manfrotto video range. Featuring state of the art Nitrogen Piston technology the Nitrotech N8 offers content creation pros the ability to configure different cameras & accessories, on the move, from tripod to slider to jib, with ease.
Nitro Technology is an innovative and unique mechanism which guarantees continuous counterbalance payload from 0 to 8 Kg. Studio set-up or Run and Gun, the compact, lightweight NITRO N8 features a 3/8" Easy Link connector for accessories with anti-rotation, illuminated levelling bubble and a 75mm FLAT BASE. Available as head with separate 520BALL 75mm half ball adaptor, or as single or twin leg systems in two different configurations:
Carbon fibre single leg
Aluminium twin leg with middle or ground spreader
Features • Unique Nitrogen piston mechanism, the state of the art technology for continuous counterbalance system (from 0 to 8 Kg @ 55mm C.O.G.) on professional video heads.
• Great payload capacity (up to 8 Kg) and the best of fluidity for pan and tilt movement together in a cutting-edge piece of design.
• New distinctive design that emphasize the core breakthrough technology.
• Side Lock sliding plate for fast and precise setup.
• Easy Link connector for accessories with anti-rotation.
• Variable Fluid Drag system ensures smooth pan and tilt movements.
• Nitrogen piston for continuous counterbalance system.
• Illuminated levelling bubble for easy setup.
• 75mm flat base enables a wide variety of applications.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited