Nitrotech N8 Fluid Head & 546B Twin MS Tripod by Manfrotto
The Nitrotech N8 is targetted at independent and professional video operators who work both in studio and in dynamic environments.
The Nitro N8 gives the possibility to mount different cameras and accessories, all of them perfectly counterbalanced. The N8 is compact and light and can be used on different kinds of supports (tripod, sliders etc).
By operating the CBS knob, the nitrogen piston moves up and down in order to precisely counterbalance from 0 to 8Kg @ 55mm C.O.G.
546B Pro Video Tripod
Versatile, robust, and precise, the Pro Video Tripod GR SP 23 is a top quality choice for professional photographers. Heavy-duty and rigid, it features a two-stage design and is ideal for a variety of shooting assignments. For creating professional films and videos, this must-have video tripod gets the job done with ease.
Featuring a die-cast aluminium crown with a 75mm bowl, it can be used with a variety of equipment. Able to safely support an impressive payload of up to 20kg and compatible with various dollies, it is a reliable choice for almost any job. Featuring a telescopic ground-level spreader, you'll be able to easily level you shots no matter the terrain. The spreader also ensures that your video tripod won't topple over in windy conditions. It also features rubber feet which can be removed to reveal metal spikes. Use the rubber feet for smooth floors, and the spike feet for rugged terrain and rest assured knowing that you gear is safe. With a minimum height of 30cm and a maximum height of 154cm, you'll be able to capture a variety of perspectives.
An all-in-one solution for photographers looking to take their practice to the next level, this must-have accessory is a smart investment. Designed in Italy with the highest standards of quality, it will consistently get the job done throughout its long lifespan. Features Nitrotech N8
• Unique Nitrogen piston mechanism, the state of the art technology for continuous counterbalance system (from 0 to 8 Kg @ 55mm C.O.G.) on professional video heads.
• Great payload capacity (up to 8 Kg) and the best of fluidity for pan and tilt movement together in a cutting-edge piece of design.
• New distinctive design that emphasize the core breakthrough technology.
• Side Lock sliding plate for fast and precise setup.
• Easy Link connector for accessories with anti-rotation.
• Variable Fluid Drag system ensures smooth pan and tilt movements.
• Nitrogen piston for continuous counterbalance system.
• Illuminated levelling bubble for easy setup.
• 75mm flat base enables a wide variety of applications.
546B Pro Video Tripod
• Aluminium video tripod with 2 risers and twin legs.
• Ø75mm half bowl on a central magnesium casting for versatility.
• Adjustable ground spreader for extra stability.
• Adjustable leg locking collars.
• Rubber/metal spiked feet for sturdy shooting.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.