Manfrotto 504 Video Head + Twin Leg Tripod
Manfrotto Professional Carbon Fiber Twin Leg Tripod with 504 Fluid Video Head and Middle Spreader
By DPD On 18th Sep 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
The Manfrotto 504 fluid video head with incorporated 75mm half ball features variable fluid drag system in both pan and tilt movement which allows smooth shooting, a 4-step counterbalance system up to 7,5 Kg and a maximum payload of 12 Kg at 55mm C.O.G.. Easy link 3/8'' thread connections allow an external monitor or other accessory equipment to be fitted.
The MVTTWINMC carbon fiber twin leg with middle spreader video tripod is a professional quality tripod with a two-stage, extremely rigid and stable design making it ideal for all kinds of assignments. If you want to create professional level videos or films, then this is the must have tripod. It features an aluminum casting 100mm bowl and it comes with an aluminum adapter that converts the bowl into a 75mm when needed.
The tripod has mid-level spreader with telescopic arms that helps you to set leg angles accurately. It is also detachable, allowing the usage of the tripod also in combination with the ground spreader Manfrotto 165MV which is sold separately.
Leg locks are secure and reliable and twin spiked feet with rubber overshoes are provided for solid grounding. For maximum versatility, the tripod can be used with various dollies (114MV and 181B).
With its combination of robust construction and compatibility options, this tripod definitely has it all. Features Professional Carbon Fiber Twin Leg Tripod with 504 Fluid Video Head and Middle Spreader
Variable fluid pan & tilt drag system
4-step counterbalance system
Head with inbuilt Ø75mm levelling half ball
Carbon fiber twin leg tripod for greater rigidity and lightness
Adjustable middle spreader for extra stability and versatility
• Accessory Compatibility: MVAPANBARM; MVAPANBARL;502HLV; 509HLV; 114MV; 181B; 165MV
• Ball Flat: 75 Ball
• Bubble Spirit Level (No.): 1
• Carrying Bag Included: Y
• Center Column: N
• Center of Gravity: 55mm / 2.17"
• Closed Length: 83cm / 32.68"
• Colour: Black
• Counterbalance System: Variable Steps
• Counterbalance Weight: 0, 2.5, 5, 7.5kg / 0- 5.51- 11.02- 16.53 lbs
• Easy Link / Accessory Attachment: Y
• Front Tilt: -60° / +90°
• Head Type: Video / Fluid Head
• Leg Lock Type: Flip Lock
• Leg Sections: 3
• Leg Type: Twin
• Legs Tube Diameter: 6, 24.8mm / 0.63, 0.98"
• Material: Carbon Fibre
• Maximum Height: 166cm / 65.35"
• Maximum Working Temperature: 60 C / 140 F
• Minimum Height: 72cm / 28.35"
• Minimum Working Temperature: -20 C / -4 F
• Pan Bar Included: Y
• Pan Drag: continuously adjustable from 0 to max level
• Panoramic Rotation: 360
• Plate Type: 504PLONG
• Quick Release: Y
• Safety Payload Weight: 12kg / 26.46lbs
• Spreader: mid level - variable arm length
• Tilt Drag: continuously adjustable from 0 to max level
• Top Attachment: 1/4? screw, 3/8? screw
• Weight: 5770g / 203.51 oz
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited