EB3600 High Performance PCIe Gen 3 x16 Expansion Platform by Magma
Magma EB3600 - 2x 5 Slot Backplanes, PCIe Gen 3 x16, Supports upto 9 GPUs, 128Gbps To All Devices
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
• Cooling - 4 (N+1) 175 CFM Fans.
• Slots - 10 Slots.
• Power - Up to (4) 1200W/1500W PSUs.
• Speed - 128 Gbps.
• Extras - Express I/O System Management.
Magma’s ExpressBox 3600 provides optimal server grade GPU and other HPC peripheral expansion to existing host computer systems. Designed to support full Gen 3 x16 PCIe connectivity to all devices, the EB3600 supports 128 Gbps communication between the host and all peripherals. Ten total expansion slots are supported by the EB3600-10 for one or two hosts.
The EB3600 is optimized for server class applications and supports a variety of server class GPUs. Power and cooling are designed for up to 300W per GPU. Cooling is designed to support passive cooled GPUs. All critical components are hot swappable and designed for RAS applications. The EB3600 includes Magma’s Express I/O management for system control, monitoring and alarming.
Expand the Power of your Workstation
• EB3600-10: Ten total or nine double wide peripherals; one to two hosts.
• PCIe Gen 3 x16 (128Gbps) for all connections.
• Optimized for server class (passively coded) GPUs.
• Magma Express I/O System Management is included in all configurations.
• Design optimized for GPU applications – concentrate your HPC investment in a chassis that will support full GPU performance utilization.
• Low-profile host card allows for easy installation into low-profile computers.
• Supports peer-to-peer transfers between cards in the expansion chassis to provide full bandwidth potential among I/O cards.
• Supports daisy-chaining of fan-out configuration of multiple expansion chassis.
• Passive host interface; no PCIe switch on host link cards provides lowest latency possible.
• Two 1200W/1500W hot swappable power supplies provided standard. Up to two more can be configured, for support of up to 4800W/6000W.
• Direct flow through air cooling is provided for passively cooled server class GPUs.
More information can be found in the PDF below:
Features • Two five slot backplanes mounted side by side in a 19" rack enclosure; Supports up to 9 GPUs, or 8 GPUS + 2 single slot devices.
• Two 1200 W/1500W PSUs.
• Add up to two additional PSUs (4800W/6000W total) as required for application.
• EB3600-10: ten peripheral slots and two host link slots (All Gen 3 x16).
• Interconnect Bandwidth: PCIe Gen 3 x16: 128 Gbits/sec to all peripherals and host link.
• Material: Steel Chassis.
• Dimensions: 16.8” Wide x 7” High (4U) x 22.125” Deep.
• Weight: 50 lbs/22.7kg.
• Host side: Any PCIe based host-equipped computer (preferably Gen 3 x16).
• Expansion side
- All host links are Gen 3 x16 capable and will train down to Gen 2 or 1 as needed.
- Switchless host link adapter design for minimal host/expansion latency.
- 1m or 2m cable lengths are supported for host interface.
• 1200 W/1500W PSU: Additional Hot swappable [email protected]/ [email protected] AC power PSU. Can be added to base models above. Up to four total ([email protected]/ [email protected]).
• Ambient Temperature: 0º to 50º C
• Storage Temperature: -55º to 125º C
• Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing.
• FCC: Class A Verified.
• RoHS: Compliant.
• CE: Certified.
Supported Operating Systems
• Mac OS X
• 30 day Money back guarantee.
• 1 year (extendable) Return to factory.
• 4U 19” Rack compatible chassis.
• 10 PCI Express Gen 3 x16 slots.
• Four Host Interface Adapters (2 for host(s) 2 for expansion).
• Cooling Fans (Hot-Swappable).
• Express IO Manager controller (System Management).
• Hot Swap power supply modules (Up to 4 for 4800W).
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months