ExpressBox 3600 provides the optimum features for supporting world class High Performance Computing (HPC) applications that demand ‘mission critical’ features such as N+1 redundant power and cooling and high speed PCIe Gen 3 x16 connectivity. The EB3600 is ideal for running applications on multiple GPUs.Key Features
• Cooling - 4 (N+1) 175 CFM Fans.
• Slots - 10 Slots.
• Power - Up to (4) 1200W/1500W PSUs.
• Speed - 128 Gbps.
• Extras - Express I/O System Management.
Magma’s ExpressBox 3600 provides optimal server grade GPU and other HPC peripheral expansion to existing host computer systems. Designed to support full Gen 3 x16 PCIe connectivity to all devices, the EB3600 supports 128 Gbps communication between the host and all peripherals. Ten total expansion slots are supported by the EB3600-10 for one or two hosts.
The EB3600 is optimized for server class applications and supports a variety of server class GPUs. Power and cooling are designed for up to 300W per GPU. Cooling is designed to support passive cooled GPUs. All critical components are hot swappable and designed for RAS applications. The EB3600 includes Magma’s Express I/O management for system control, monitoring and alarming.Expand the Power of your Workstation
• EB3600-10: Ten total or nine double wide peripherals; one to two hosts.
• PCIe Gen 3 x16 (128Gbps) for all connections.
• Optimized for server class (passively coded) GPUs.
• Magma Express I/O System Management is included in all configurations.Benefits:
• Design optimized for GPU applications – concentrate your HPC investment in a chassis that will support full GPU performance utilization.
• Low-profile host card allows for easy installation into low-profile computers.
• Supports peer-to-peer transfers between cards in the expansion chassis to provide full bandwidth potential among I/O cards.
• Supports daisy-chaining of fan-out configuration of multiple expansion chassis.Features:
• Passive host interface; no PCIe switch on host link cards provides lowest latency possible.
• Two 1200W/1500W hot swappable power supplies provided standard. Up to two more can be configured, for support of up to 4800W/6000W.
• Direct flow through air cooling is provided for passively cooled server class GPUs.More information can be found in the PDF below: