Mackie DL806 Digital Mixer for Apple Devices - Black
Mackie DL806 IOS Full Featured Live Digital Mixer, Wired to Wireless Mixing, Support up to 10 Wireless iOS Devices
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The Mackie DL806 redefines live mixing by combining the proven power of a full-featured digital mixer with the unmatched ease and mobility of an iPad. Seamless wired to wireless mixing allows control from anywhere in the venue giving you the ultimate control over your mix.
Freedom to Mix from Anywhere
Ideal for bands, rental house and production/installations, the DL Series provides the mobile freedom to wirelessly control the mix and powerful plug-in processing. With boutique-quality Onyx™ mic preamps and the performance of 24-bit Cirrus Logic® AD/DA converters, you have unparalleled sound quality. DL Series mixers even support up to 10 wireless devices including the iPhone and iPod touch. Forget bulky consoles and racks of gear. The power is at your fingertips.
Master Fader and My Fader are designed for intuitive, fast and fluid navigation. Swipe your way around the mixer; input and output processing are never more than a tap away. Know what you are adjusting at-a-glance. DL control apps feature Grow and Glow, providing visual feedback for ultimate confidence when mixing.
Each and every channel features a choice of powerful plug-ins and effects to dial in the perfect sound for whatever you’ve got plugged in.
• 4 band fully parametric EQ
• Full featured compressor gate
• Vintage 3 Band EQ
• Vintage compressor with non linear attack/release
• Vintage gate with lightning fast attack
• Great sounding reverbs and delays
Each output on a DL1608 or DL806 mixer has its own processing perfect for dialing in and tuning the connected speaker our other device.
• 4 band parametric EQ with dedicated HPF and LPF filters
• 31 band GEQ draw in the curve and a 2x zoom
• Up to 350ms alignment delay
Easily save and access sound check settings for multiple bands, complex song mixes, and more. Save channel icons. You can even preset the board and be ready to go the moment you arrive. Assign specific input and output channels to flexible mute and view groups for powerful customizable control. Features 8-Channel Digital Mixer
• 8 Onyx™ mic preamps
• 6 balanced outputs
• High-end Cirrus Logic® converters
• Ultra low-noise, high-headroom design
• Rugged, compact desktop design with iPad® dock
• Rackmountable with optional kit
Flexible Wireless or Docked Control
• Mix wirelessly from anywhere in the venue
- Unmatched wireless control over mix
- Supports up to 10 iOS devices at once
- Personal monitor mixing via iPhone® or iPod touch®
• Dock your iPad for added features and security
- Creates and integrated, self-contained desktop mixer
- Record 2-channel mix direct to any iPad recording app
- Playback music from any iPad app and incorporate into the mix
- Always keep your iPad charged
- PadLock™ feature locks down iPad for security
- Industry standard Kensington lock secures mixer
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air and iPad (4th generation) docking compatibility
- Optional iPad mini docking tray available
Master Fader Control App
• Proven, intuitive workflow that's customizable for your application
- Create view groups and see only the channels you need
- Unique access limiting locks out controls you aren't using
• Quick setup with tons of factory and user-definable presets
• Complete offline operation saves setup time at gig
• The most frequently updated mixing app on the market
Professional, Comprehensive DSP
• Packed with more DSP processing than any other compact mixer
• 10 input channels with 4-band PEQ + HPF, gate and compression
- 8 stereo-linkable input channels
- 2 stereo-linkable iPad return channels*
• 10 output busses with 4-band PEQ + HPF/LPF, 31-band GEQ, comp/limiter and alignment delay
- 4 stereo-linkable aux sends
- 4 stereo-linkable subgroups*
- Main L/R busses
• 4 VCAs and 4 mute groups
• 2 stereo FX processors with dedicated sends and returns
• Choice of powerful, touch-sensitive modern and vintage plug-ins
*iPad return channels and subgroups feature PEQ and compression.
Wi-Fi router required for wireless operation. Wi-Fi router and iPad, iPhone or iPod touch not included.
Master Fader available free on the App Store. iOS 8.0 or later required for operation.
Wireless Compatibility – DL Series mixers are compatible with the iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad (4th generation), iPad (3rd generation), iPad 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2 and iPad mini
Docked Compatibility – DL1608 allows docked operation out of the box with the iPad Air 2, iPad Air and iPad (4th generation). With an optional tray kit, DL1608 also allows docked operation with the iPad mini 3®, iPad mini 2® and iPad mini®.
|Max Mic Inputs||8|
|Computer Interface||AVB Ethernet|
|Computer Interface Channels|
|Total Aux Channels||4|
|Max Line Inputs||8|
|Direct Channel Outputs|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 1 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months