M-Audio Vocal Studio Pro II Audio Interface Package
The package also includes 3 AIR music technology virtual instrument plug-ins worth over £200.00
• M-Audio M-Track Interface
• M-Audio large-diaphragm condenser microphone
• M-Audio studio headphones
• Ableton Live Lite
• Waves plugin pack
• Mic clip
• XLR microphone cable
• USB cable
• User Guides
• Safety & Warranty Manual
• Achieve Accurate Audio Recordings
Breathe new life into your recordings with this large-diaphragm condenser M-Audio microphone. Combining low-noise electronics and high sensitivity, this microphone ensures recordings that are faithful to the original source and free from distortion or unwanted coloration of the sound. The rugged metal body and capsule offers protection and reliability.
M-Track opens the door to enhanced computer-based music making. In addition to providing a superb sounding XLR connection—complete with phantom power—for your M-Audio microphone, M-Track offers the right connections for any audio source or instrument—even an electric guitar! Insert jacks allow you to incorporate your favorite effects. The low-profile design delivers professional control in a portable package.
Listen in Comfort and in Private
The M-Audio studio headphones allow stereo monitoring of all audio sources. These sonically superior headphones feature independently adjusting earcups and a padded headband for clear sound, perfect fit, and long-lasting comfort.
Everything You Need
The Vocal Studio Pro provides everything you need for great vocal productions. This complete hardware package includes the M-Audio microphone, M-Track interface, and headphones; plus a mic clip, tabletop stand, an XLR mic cable, and a USB cable. The Vocal Studio Pro software pack includes both Ableton Live Lite and a Waves plugin pack.
Recording Software Inside
Ableton Live Lite delivers much of the functionality of Ableton Live—the revolutionary, multi-award winning music production solution that allows you to spontaneously compose, record, remix, improvise and edit your musical ideas in a seamless audio/MIDI environment. Live brings your acoustic, electronic and virtual instruments—as well as your digital audio recordings and MIDI sequences—together in a single interface with unparalleled ease of use.
Professional Sound With Waves
The M-Track software suite also includes an impressive selection of plugin effects from Waves Audio Ltd. TrueVerb delivers a broad, natural reverb with an easy-to-use interface. AudioTrack offers a remarkable EQ, plus gating and compression. Plus, you can add a professional touch with the Eddie Kramer Effects Channel, created with legendary audio guru Eddie Kramer.
Now includes 3 virtual Instrument Plug-Ins from AIR music Technology
This bundle now includes Strike 2 : Mini Grand : Xpand!2 Features Vocal Studio Pro (MKII)
M-Track USB Audio Interface
• (2) XLR+1/4” combo inputs with phantom power for recording vocals, guitars, bass, and more
• Zero-latency monitoring with USB/Analog Direct Balance control
• (2) Balanced 1/4” main outputs with dedicated level control
• Channel-specific LED VU meters provide real-time visual feedback of the audio signal
• Headphone out with independent level control for private recording and mixing
• USB-powered connectivity and solid metal construction for on-the-go use
• Studio-quality audio recording with up to 24-bit/48kHz resolution
• Includes Ableton Live Lite for recording, mixing, and producing music with your Mac or PC
• Use the included Waves plugin bundle (AudioTrack, Eddie Kramer Effects Channel, and TrueVerb) to add a professional finish to your production
Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
• Top quality condenser transducer
• High sensitivity and low self noise
• Built-in pre-amplifier circuitry for unrivaled sound performance
• Wide frequency response range
• Large 50mm neodymium drivers for accuracy
• Earcups rotate on two axes for optimal fit
• Padded headband for comfort
• 9.9-foot (3m) single-sided, coiled cable
• Right-angle, 1/8" gold-plated, threaded mini-plug connector
• Gold-plated, threaded 1/4" connector also included
• Built-in cable strain relief for long life
|Computer Interface Type|
|Analogue Inputs (Total)|
|Analogue Outputs (Total)|
|Mic Preamps (Max)|
|Instrument Inputs (Max)|
|Sample Rate (Max)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
You've probably read the USB Tekspek, and perhaps your intrigue, or product interest, has lead you to look up Firewire as well. The two are similar in some respects, particularly some of the products that use the two technologies. However, Firewire has its differences, which means it has both benefits and drawback when compared to USB. This Tekspek will look at Firewire and also look at it with respect to USB.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
In computing terms, system buses are used to connect various components to the motherboard’s core logic and, often, to each other. Modern PCs run with a multitude of high-speed buses ranging from the interconnects between, say, the chipset and the CPU, graphics card, memory, and peripherals.
Date Issued: 14th Jul 2008
This TekSpek explains the essentials required to run a 64-bit operating system and native 64-bit applications on a modern 64-bit capable PC system.
Date Issued: 25th Jun 2008
Updating drivers can sometimes be a bit of a gamble. Will the drivers come with an installer? Will you need to uninstall the old drivers first? Many drivers these days do come with an installer, which simplifies the process dramatically.