M-Audio Uber Mic USB Microphone
M-Audio Uber Mic Multi-Pattern USB Condenser Microphone, 3-Capsule Element, USB/Direct Mixing Control, 30Hz - 20KHz
Uber Mic is the perfect set-up for all your recording needs-whether it's recording acoustic instruments & vocals, capturing pristine audio for podcasts & broadcasting, or simply bringing your gaming experience to the next level. Uber Mic does it all - start recording, streaming & broadcasting now!
Jack of All Trades
• Crystal-clear recording demands the right tools for the job. M-Audio's Uber Mic features a large-diaphragm 3-capsule condenser microphone, perfect for podcasting applications or capturing high-quality audio from vocalists, instruments, percussion and more. With a choice of four polar patterns including cardioid, omnidirectional, figure-8 and single point stereo, Uber Mic is primed for virtually any recording scenario:
• Cardioid - a directional pattern, perfect for capturing singular sound sources while eliminating unwanted room reflections and background noise
• Omnidirectional - equal output/sensitivity at all angles captures your sound sources from all directions, perfect for adding some ambience to your recordings or capturing a group of sound sources
• Figure 8 - equal output/sensitivity on two sides of the microphone, ideal for capturing two independent sound sources simultaneously
• Single Point Stereo - picks up from the left and right side of the microphone, producing a true stereo image
Studio Grade Sound
Whatever your recording requirements, Uber Mic guarantees premium studio-grade capture every time. Fusing pristine A/D converters that provide 16-bit resolution digital audio, your recordings will exhibit exceptional dynamic range that capture every nuance and subtlety of your performance. When combined with a wide range 30-20,000Hz frequency response and sample rates of up to 48kHz, you can be sure your recordings are completely clear and true to the original source.
Get hands-on with your recording! Uber Mic's assortment of hardware controls and thoughtful connectivity options guarantee professional, hassle-free capture every time. Troublesome latency issues are a thing of the past, thanks to a conveniently-located dedicated USB/direct mixing control and a microphone volume control. Zero-latency recording and monitoring is now a reality and you'll hear exactly what you're recording in real time.
There's privacy when you need it, courtesy of a microphone mute control and on-board 1/8-inch headphone jack with internal headphone amplifier. Take total control of your recording and make precise adjustments to your currently-selected level and polar pattern configuration with the crisp on-board LCD display. With Uber Mic, everything you need to produce premium pro-grade recordings is at your fingertips.
Complicated setups are a thing of the past. Thanks to a dedicated stand for ultra-convenient desktop mounting, plus a threaded insert for optional stand-mounting, Uber Mic is versatile, full-featured and sonically impressive. Whatever your recording needs, think Uber. Features • Easy, intuitive operation for any application.
• Wide-range 30-20,000Hz frequency response delivers detailed, natural sound.
• 3-capsule condenser microphone element, including single-point stereo.
• 4 selectable polar patterns to customize your ideal recording.
• Polar patterns: cardioid, figure-8, omnidirectional, and stereo.
• 1/8" headphone jack and internal headphone amplifier.
• USB/direct mixing control with mic volume control enables zero-latency recording and monitoring.
• Microphone mute control ensures privacy.
• LCD display shows polar pattern and currently selected control level.
• Studio-quality recording and playback for accurate reproduction.
• Convenient desktop mounting with threaded insert for optional stand-mounting.
• Integrated stand fits easily into any setup.
• Type: 3-capsule condenser USB microphone
• Capsule Size: 16 mm
• Polar Patterns: Figure 8, cardioid, omni, and stereo
• Frequency Response: 30 Hz - 20 KHz
• Sensitivity: -45 dB (0 dB = 1 V/Pa @ 1 kHz)
• SNR: 110 dB
• Maximum SPL: 120 dB (THD <1%, 1 kHz)
• Impedance: 10 Ohm
• Output Power: 30 mW (@ 48 Ohm)
• THD: 0.03%
• Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 KHz
• SNR: 110 dB
• Connectors: (1) 1/8" (3.5 mm) TRS/stereo headphone output, (1) mini-USB port, (1) 5/8"-27 mounting point
• Power: via mini-USB
• Dimensions: 4.5" x 10.75" / 11.4 x 27.4 cm (diameter x height; with integrated stand)
• Weight: 4.0 lb. / 1.8 kg (microphone & integrated stand), 1.5 lb. / 0.7 kg (microphone only), 2.1 lb. / 1.0 kg (integrated stand only)
|Polar Pattern (Direction)||
|Sensitivity||-45 dB (0 dB = 1 V/Pa @ 1 kHz)|
|Frequency Response||30 Hz - 20 KHz|
|Wired / Wireless||Wired|
|Including Shock Mount||No|
|Including Pop Shield||No|
|Including Mic Clip||No|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 30 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Disk checking, defragmenting, windows update, virus scanning... there’s a lot to do to keep a system running smoothly. So, how often should you perform the tasks that look after both your computer and your data? Some need to be done more regularly than others. Here’s a few tips on how often you should be doing things.