M-Audio Uber Mic USB Microphone
M-Audio Uber Mic Multi-Pattern USB Condenser Microphone, 3-Capsule Element, USB/Direct Mixing Control, 30Hz - 20KHz
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Uber Mic is the perfect set-up for all your recording needs-whether it's recording acoustic instruments & vocals, capturing pristine audio for podcasts & broadcasting, or simply bringing your gaming experience to the next level. Uber Mic does it all - start recording, streaming & broadcasting now!
Jack of All Trades
• Crystal-clear recording demands the right tools for the job. M-Audio's Uber Mic features a large-diaphragm 3-capsule condenser microphone, perfect for podcasting applications or capturing high-quality audio from vocalists, instruments, percussion and more. With a choice of four polar patterns including cardioid, omnidirectional, figure-8 and single point stereo, Uber Mic is primed for virtually any recording scenario:
• Cardioid - a directional pattern, perfect for capturing singular sound sources while eliminating unwanted room reflections and background noise
• Omnidirectional - equal output/sensitivity at all angles captures your sound sources from all directions, perfect for adding some ambience to your recordings or capturing a group of sound sources
• Figure 8 - equal output/sensitivity on two sides of the microphone, ideal for capturing two independent sound sources simultaneously
• Single Point Stereo - picks up from the left and right side of the microphone, producing a true stereo image
Studio Grade Sound
Whatever your recording requirements, Uber Mic guarantees premium studio-grade capture every time. Fusing pristine A/D converters that provide 16-bit resolution digital audio, your recordings will exhibit exceptional dynamic range that capture every nuance and subtlety of your performance. When combined with a wide range 30-20,000Hz frequency response and sample rates of up to 48kHz, you can be sure your recordings are completely clear and true to the original source.
Get hands-on with your recording! Uber Mic's assortment of hardware controls and thoughtful connectivity options guarantee professional, hassle-free capture every time. Troublesome latency issues are a thing of the past, thanks to a conveniently-located dedicated USB/direct mixing control and a microphone volume control. Zero-latency recording and monitoring is now a reality and you'll hear exactly what you're recording in real time.
There's privacy when you need it, courtesy of a microphone mute control and on-board 1/8-inch headphone jack with internal headphone amplifier. Take total control of your recording and make precise adjustments to your currently-selected level and polar pattern configuration with the crisp on-board LCD display. With Uber Mic, everything you need to produce premium pro-grade recordings is at your fingertips.
Complicated setups are a thing of the past. Thanks to a dedicated stand for ultra-convenient desktop mounting, plus a threaded insert for optional stand-mounting, Uber Mic is versatile, full-featured and sonically impressive. Whatever your recording needs, think Uber. Features • Easy, intuitive operation for any application.
• Wide-range 30-20,000Hz frequency response delivers detailed, natural sound.
• 3-capsule condenser microphone element, including single-point stereo.
• 4 selectable polar patterns to customize your ideal recording.
• Polar patterns: cardioid, figure-8, omnidirectional, and stereo.
• 1/8" headphone jack and internal headphone amplifier.
• USB/direct mixing control with mic volume control enables zero-latency recording and monitoring.
• Microphone mute control ensures privacy.
• LCD display shows polar pattern and currently selected control level.
• Studio-quality recording and playback for accurate reproduction.
• Convenient desktop mounting with threaded insert for optional stand-mounting.
• Integrated stand fits easily into any setup.
• Type: 3-capsule condenser USB microphone
• Capsule Size: 16 mm
• Polar Patterns: Figure 8, cardioid, omni, and stereo
• Frequency Response: 30 Hz - 20 KHz
• Sensitivity: -45 dB (0 dB = 1 V/Pa @ 1 kHz)
• SNR: 110 dB
• Maximum SPL: 120 dB (THD <1%, 1 kHz)
• Impedance: 10 Ohm
• Output Power: 30 mW (@ 48 Ohm)
• THD: 0.03%
• Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 KHz
• SNR: 110 dB
• Connectors: (1) 1/8" (3.5 mm) TRS/stereo headphone output, (1) mini-USB port, (1) 5/8"-27 mounting point
• Power: via mini-USB
• Dimensions: 4.5" x 10.75" / 11.4 x 27.4 cm (diameter x height; with integrated stand)
• Weight: 4.0 lb. / 1.8 kg (microphone & integrated stand), 1.5 lb. / 0.7 kg (microphone only), 2.1 lb. / 1.0 kg (integrated stand only)
|Polar Pattern (Direction)||
|Sensitivity||-45 dB (0 dB = 1 V/Pa @ 1 kHz)|
|Frequency Response||30 Hz - 20 KHz|
|Wired / Wireless||Wired|
|Including Shock Mount||No|
|Including Pop Shield||No|
|Including Mic Clip||No|
|Model Number||Uber Mic|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 30 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Disk checking, defragmenting, windows update, virus scanning... there’s a lot to do to keep a system running smoothly. So, how often should you perform the tasks that look after both your computer and your data? Some need to be done more regularly than others. Here’s a few tips on how often you should be doing things.