• 8-channel USB audio interface
• 8 XLR+1/4" combo inputs with individual metering
• Pristine and precise audio recording with up to 24-bit/96 kHz resolution
• High-headroom inputs with Octane Preamp Technology
• Dedicated line-input circuitry for clean, professional recordings
• 2 front-panel instrument inputs for easy access
• Selectable phantom power (Channels 1-4; 5-8) for using condenser microphones
• Dual headphone outs with selectable source for custom mixes and monitoring
• 8 balanced 1/4" outputs and dedicated control room output
• Zero-latency monitoring with USB/Analog Direct Balance control
• Standard 1U 19" rack size with durable metal construction
• Includes Cubase 7 LE for out-of-the-box music creation
Add a professional edge to your studio
Add a professional edge to your studio with the M-Track Eight from M-Audio. This eight- input USB audio interface enables you to track large music ensembles, record the band, or mic an entire drum set with pro-grade audio components and a myriad of connections. Eight combo XLR+1/4" inputs accommodate nearly any source, from phantom-powered microphones to your favorite guitar, and eight dedicated outputs offer versatile playback options. The XLR inputs are designed to work with microphones and other Lo-Z sources, and the phantom power switch enables you to use condenser microphones by delivering 48v phantom power to the XLR inputs (Channels 1-4; 5-8). M-Track Eight also has two conveniently located inputs on the front panel that can be switched to allow instrument- level signals, so you can plug your electric guitar or bass directly into M-Track Eight and start recording. Individual gain knobs with meters help ensure the proper input level by providing real-time visual feedback.
Improved Monitoring for Better Recording Sessions
M-Track Eight offers ultra-low latency monitoring of the input signal—either through the speakers or via headphones. The USB/Analog Direct Balance knob adjusts the balance between the direct inputs and the playback from your computer software for accurate monitoring during tracking and recording sessions. Flexible output routing lets you send signals to outboard gear or analog mixers for summing or processing. Additionally, two headphone outputs, located on the front panel, have their own level and selectable-source controls for creating custom headphone mixes.
M-Track Eight features pristine and precise audio recording with up to 24-bit/96 kHz resolution. Each input channel is equipped with a high-headroom input that features M- Audio's sought-after Octane Preamp Technology. The result is a robust signal path for clean, professional sound. In addition, each input comes with dedicated line-input circuitry so you can record and track with your favorite external preamps.
Immediate Studio Integration
In addition to outstanding audio performance, M-Track Eight connects to your computer via USB 2.0 and easily integrates into your studio with its standard 1U 19” rack size. With a single USB cable, M-Track Eight creates a two-way audio connection with your Mac or PC, enabling you to record directly into your favorite DAW or playback audio to mix and master your tracks. Plus, Cubase 7 LE comes bundled with M-Track Eight for out-of-the-box music creation and gives you a powerful software environment to record, edit, and bounce down your songs.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as M-Audio M-Track Eight - USB 2, 96KHz, 24 Bit, 8 Mic Pre's, 8 / 8 Analogue I/O . Please choose from the list below.