For artists who want studio-quality recordings!
With the M-Track 2X2, you can create flawless 24-bit/192kHz studio-quality recordings with an intuitive and easy-to-use audio interface. Boasting an elegant pro-grade metal chassis with a large central volume knob, the M-Track 2X2 features all-new transparent low-noise pre-amps and pristine A/D converters that deliver the highest audio performance in its class. The M-Track 2X2 enables you to record up to 2 channels at once with its dedicated XLR+¼” balanced combo input, and an all-new ¼” instrument input that has a specially designed gain and impedance stage to provide the most accurate representation of a guitar or bass plugged directly into the interface. The M-Track 2X2 connects to your Mac or PC via a standard USB or USB-C port using one of the two included cables. This premium Hi-Speed USB connection combined with the USB/Direct balance knob enables you to have zero-latency monitoring of your inputs, making the recording process easier than ever. The overall combination of professional audio performance, easy-to-use features, and the included software bundle that provides everything you need to start recording now makes the M-Track 2X2 the best and only choice for solo artists.
Crystal Clear Recording
With M-Audio’s C-Series Interfaces, high quality signal capture has never been easier courtesy of all-new, pro-grade “Crystal” Preamps. Engineered from the ground up, Crystal Preamps provide musicians and producers with a transparent, low-noise solution that guarantees to get the best out of your microphone and capture your performance the way it was intended to be heard – plus, the inclusion of a +48v Phantom Power Switch assures all microphone types are catered for, including the coveted sound of high-quality condenser mics.
Ultra-Portable Studio-Grade Capture
The M-Track 2X2 fuses pristine A/D converters, tailor made to provide 24-bit resolution digital audio for exquisite dynamic range that captures every nuance and subtlety of your performance; when combined with sample rates of up to 192kHz you can be sure your recordings are completely clear and true to the source audio. Whatever the occasion, be it demos or master recordings, the M-Track 2X2 provides the quality you demand in an ultra-portable, user-friendly and robust package.
Whatever The Project, M-Track’s Got It Covered
Combining 1 XLR+¼” balanced combo input and an all-new ¼” instrument input, the M-Track 2X2 allows you to record 2 channels simultaneously, all in studio grade 24-bit/192kHz resolution. The flexibility of a combo-input accommodates any source audio with a microphone or line-level output while a tailor-made gain and impedance stage on the instrument input guarantees a pristine, accurate guitar or bass DI signal.
Future-Proofed High-Speed, Zero Latency Recording
Connecting the M-Track 2X2 couldn’t be simpler; install the drivers, connect it to your Mac or PC via standard USB or USB-C port and you’re set to record. With the M-Track 2X2, the convenience of premium high-speed USB-C combines with a USB/Direct Balance knob, granting latency-free recording and monitoring that allows you to focus on what’s important – your performance!
Instant, Out-Of-The Box Creativity
Whatever the project, the M-Track 2X2’s world-class software suite provides the tools you need to take that initial idea to a finished masterpiece. Record, mix and master using Steinberg’s Cubase LE; expand your sonic palate with the C-Series Virtual Instrument Suite from AIR Music Technology (including Strike, Xpand!2 and Mini-Grand); and add a professional finish using 20 iconic AU/VST effects and processors from the AIR Creative FX Collection. More than just an interface, the M-Track 2X2 is the heart of your creativity, providing all you need to realize your creative potential.
• 24-bit/192kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring
• Hi-Speed USB connection with USB/Direct balance knob for zero-latency monitoring
• Includes both standard USB and USB-C connection cables
• Dedicated XLR+¼” TRS combo input and ¼” instrument input
• Stereo ¼” outs; ¼” headphone out with independent level control
• Rugged metal chassis; large central control for easy volume adjustment
• AIR Creative FX Collection (20 world-class FX AU/VST plugins as made famous by Pro Tools®)
• AIR Mini Grand
• AIR Strike
• AIR Xpand!2
• Steinberg Cubase LE
Mic Input 1 (balanced XLR):
• Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (+0.1 dB)
• Dynamic Range: 104 dB (A-weighted)
• Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 104 dB (+1.0 dBu, A-weighted)
• THD+N: 0.003%
• Preamp EIN: -128 dBu (max gain, 150 O source, A-weighted)
• Max Input Level: +1.5 dBu
• Gain Range: 55 dB
Line Input 1 (balanced 1/4" [6.35 mm] TRS):
• Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (+0.05 d
• Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 101 dB (1 kHz, +4 dBu, A-weighted)
• THD+N: 0.003%
• Max Input Level: 16 dBu
• Gain Range: 55 dB
Inst Input 2 (unbalanced 1/4" [6.35 mm] TS):
• Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (+0.05 dB)
• Dynamic Range: 100 dB (A-weighted)
• Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 102 dB (+ 4 dBu, A-weighted)
• THD+N: 0.004%
• Max Input Level: 6 dBu
• Input Impedance: 1 MO
• Gain Range: 24 dB
Main Outputs, L and R (impedance-balanced 1/4" [6.35 mm] TRS):
• Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (+0.06 dB)
• Dynamic Range / Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 102 dB (A-weighted)
• THD+N: 0.005%
• Max Output Level: +7 dBu (1 kHz, -1 dBFS)
Headphone Output (unbalanced 1/4” [6.35 mm] TRS):
• THD+N: 0.005%
• Output Impedance: 10
• Power: USB-bus-power
• Dimensions 6.0” x 2.8” x 7.8
• (width x depth x height) 15.2 cm x 7.1 cm x 19.8 cm
• Weight 2.0 lbs.
• Standard USB 2.0 or USB-C Port
• Windows: 7 (32 or 64 bit)
• OSx: 10.8
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as M-Audio M-Track 2x2 24bit / 192kHz USB-C High Speed Audio interface - VU Meters, Phantom Power . Please choose from the list below.