Lycom UB-208RM USB3.0 & eSATA to 5 Driver H/W RAID Adapter
Lycom UB-208RM USB3.0 & eSATA to 5 Driver H/W RAID Adapter ( for 1U Rack Mount )
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
One external eSATA or USB3.0 host port can access 5 units of SATA drives with Hardware RAID R0, R1, R3, R5, BigDrive supported! Features • 5Ports Native SATA II 3Gbps hardware RAID Adapter.
• Hardware Raid Board with SCSI-1 (Centronic 50pin) Metal frame and Mounting hole.
• Hardware RAID controller on board for max performance.
• Supports eSATA I, eSATA II, eSATA III, USB2.0 and USB3.0 host connection.
• When SATA II or SATA III host connection, support optical drives and Hardware Raid 0, Raid 1, Raid 3, Raid 5, Clone, JBOD (BigDrive mode), Individual Drives (PM mode).
• When SATA I host connection, support Hardware Raid 0, Raid 1, Raid 3, Raid 5, Clone, JBOD (BigDrive).
• When USB3.0 or USB2.0 host connection, support Hardware Raid 0, Raid 1, Raid 3, Raid 5, Clone, JBOD (BigDrive mode), Individual Drives (PM mode).
• DIP Switch on board for easy Hardware RAID configuration.
• Supports 48-bit LBA addressing.
• Supports Native Command Queue (NCQ).
• Supports Hot-Plug.
• 24 LED Pin Headers for active LED and error LED of Host & 5 SATA devices.
• Support SATA I, SATA II, SATA III drives.
• Compliant with Universal Serial Bus 3.0 Specification Revision 1.0.
• Supports SuperSpeed (5 Gbps), HighSpeed (480 Mbps), FullSpeed (12 Mbps), and LowSpeed (1.5 Mbps) transaction.
• Supports Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2003, 2008, Mac OS X and Linux kernel 2.4 and above.
• Includes Windows GUI for RAID management and configuration.
• Fully RoHS compliant.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
You've probably read the USB Tekspek, and perhaps your intrigue, or product interest, has lead you to look up Firewire as well. The two are similar in some respects, particularly some of the products that use the two technologies. However, Firewire has its differences, which means it has both benefits and drawback when compared to USB. This Tekspek will look at Firewire and also look at it with respect to USB.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
In computing terms, system buses are used to connect various components to the motherboard’s core logic and, often, to each other. Modern PCs run with a multitude of high-speed buses ranging from the interconnects between, say, the chipset and the CPU, graphics card, memory, and peripherals.
Date Issued: 23rd Aug 2005
If you've used a computer for any duration of time you'll have come across the terms “kilobyte, megabyte, gigabyte” and so on. Then there's “kilobit, megabit and gigabit” to add a bit of confusion and to top it all off you've maybe heard or read terms like “gibibyte” on occasion.