Lycom USB 3.1 Gen2 + eSATA Low Profile PCIe Host Adapter
Lycom UB-206A AIC, PCIe x4, USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A (Up to 10Gbps) + eSATA III (Up to 6Gbps), Low Profile
By DPD On 24th Jun 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Compliant with PCI Express 3.0.
• Low Profile PCIe Form Factor.
• Regular size PCIe bracket on board and Low Profile bracket included.
• Require an empty PCIe 3.0 x4 or x8 or x16 slot in computer for USB3.1 full performance.
• Fully RoHS compliant.
10Gbps USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A:
• PCIe Gen3 x2 Lane USB3.1 chipset.
• 1x 5V2A bus power USB 3.1 Type A port.
• Compliant with Universal Serial Bus 3.1 Specification Revision 1.0.
• Compliant with Intel eXtensible Host Controller Interface (xHCI) Specification 1.1.
• Compliant with USB Attached SCSI Protocol Specification 1.0.
• All USB ports can handle SuperSpeed+ (10 Gbps), SuperSpeed (5 Gbps), HighSpeed (480 Mbps), FullSpeed (12 Mbps), and LowSpeed (1.5 Mbps) transaction.
• Support USB3.1, USB3.0, USB2.0 and USB1.1 devices.
• Mac10.8 to 10.10, Mac10.12, Windows 10, Win8, 8.1, Server 2012, Linux kernel 2.6.31 and later OS in-box USB driver natively support UASP, no additional driver required.
• Provides Asmedia driver for Windows 7, Vista, XP and 64bit 2008 R2 driver.
• Mac 10.11 in-box driver does NOT support USB3.1.
• Chipset : Asmedia ASM2142.
6Gbps SATA 3.0:
• Fully compliant with Serial ATA specifications 3.0 transfer rate of 6Gbps.
• Supports SATA I & SATA II & SATA III HDD, SSD, Optical Drive and Blu-Ray Drive.
• Supports ATA and ATAPI commands.
• Supports Native Command Queuing (NCQ).
• SATA Hot-plug capability.
• SATA ODD and Port Multiplier Not Support.
• No additional driver required.
|Interface||PCIe 3.0 (x4)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months