Lycom USB 3.1 Gen2 Individual 4 Ports 2x USB-C + 2x USB-A PCIe Host Adapter
Lycom UB-160 Individual 4 Port PCIe Host Adapter, 2x USB-C + 2x USB-A, SuperSpeed+ (10 Gbps), USB 3.1 Gen 2, PCIe 3.0 x4
By DPD On 30th Nov To 4th Dec
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
SuperSpeed+ USB 3.1 Gen 2
Expand your USB connectivity and experience SuperSpeed+ (10 Gbps) on each of the 2x USB-C and 2x USB-A ports from this PCIe x4 Lane Host Adapter by Lycom.
• PCIe x4Lane Host Adapter with PCIe 3.0 x2 controllers and signals.
• 2x USB-C and 2x USB-A downstream receptacle ports support individual 10Gbps speed each port.
• Each USB 3.1 Type C port adapt 5V3A bus power.
• Each USB 3.1 Type A port adapt 5V2A bus power.
• Compliant with Universal Serial Bus 3.1 Specification Revision 1.0.
• Compliant with Intel eXtensible Host Controller Interface (xHCI) Specification 1.1.
• Compliant with USB Attached SCSI Protocol Specification 1.0.
• All USB ports can handle SuperSpeed+ (10 Gbps), SuperSpeed (5 Gbps), HighSpeed (480 Mbps), FullSpeed (12 Mbps), and LowSpeed (1.5 Mbps) transaction.
• Support USB3.1, USB3.0 and USB2.0 devices.
• Compliant with PCI Express Specification 3.0.
• When optional 15Pin SATA power installed, 4x USB 5V bus A power from PC power supply sufficient 12V instead of mainboard PCIe 12V Max 25W.
• Require an empty PCIe 2.0 or PCIe 3.0 x4 or x8 or x16 slot in computer for USB3.1 full performance.
• Mac10.8 to 10.10, Mac10.12, Windows 10, Win8, 8.1, Server 2012, Linux kernel 2.6.31 and later OS in-box USB driver natively support UASP, no additional driver required.
• Mac 10.11 in-box driver Does not support USB 3.1.
• Fully RoHS compliant.
|Interface||PCIe 3.0 (x4)|
|Power Connector||1 x SATA Power|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited