Lycom USB 3.1 Type-C to M.2 NVMe SSD External Exclosure
Lycom UB-151 USB 3.1 Type-C (Gen2 10GB/s) Enclosure for M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD Silver
By DPD On 21st Oct 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
With the help of the external USB 3.1 Type-C™ enclosure UB-151 you can take one NVMe card with you quickly and easily.
USB Type-C™ Controller Based on NVMe - Fast USB Gen 2 Speed
If you wanted to connect an external case with an M.2 SSD via USB Type-C™ in the past, you were limited to SATA models. The new chipset allows NVMe M.2 SSDs to be connected to a USB 3.1 (Gen 2) Type-C™ host computer and enables the full data transfer rate of up to 1000 MB per second.
It allows access to M.2 SSDs of up to 2 TB no matter to which host you connect it. Compatible with M.2 cards of 30, 42, 60 and 80 mm length, operating system-independent and suitable for a variety of applications such as high-speed storage, cloning a drive or running a mobile operating system.
• Interface to host computer: USB 3.1 (Gen 2) Type-C™, up to 10 Gbit/s.
• Supports PCIe 3.0 x2 transfer rate of up to 1000 megabyte per second.
• M-Key socket for NVMe, ACHI SSDs, 22x30/42/60/80 mm.
• Housing made of high-grade aluminium.
• LED for power and access.
• Supports Windows®, macOS®. Features • 10Gbps Gen2 USB 3.1 Type-C upstream connector on board
• Supports 10 Gbps, 5 Gbps, 480 Mbps transaction (GEN 2,1)
• Directly to USB 3.1 Host Port via Type-C cable
• Supports PCIe Gen3 M.2 80mm, 60mm, 42mm NVMe SSD
• M.2 NGFF type 2280-D5-M M Key socket on board
• Movable M.2 NGFF stand-off and multiple plated-holes supports NVMe type 2280, 2260 and 2242 SSD
• Supports dual-sided SSD module 1.5mm component height on the top and bottom side
• Compliant with NVM Express 1.3
• Compliant with USB 3.1 Gen 1 and Gen 2 Specification
• Compliant with USB Attached SCSI Protocol (UASP) Specification (Revision 4)
• Supports USB2.0/USB 3.1 Gen1/ Gen2 power saving mode
• PCBA and NVMe SSD powered by USB3.1 Type-C bus 5V
• PCBA with aluminum case only, without NVMe M.2 SSD inside
• Fully RoHS compliant
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 27th Nov 2017
The arrival of the solid-state drive (SSD) has revolutionised the speed at which modern PCs perform common tasks. This is because SSDs have no moving parts, compared to larger, bulkier mechanical drives, thus they store information on memory chips. This means that accesses, reads and writes are many, many times faster
Date Issued: 7th May 2010
Solid-state drives (SSDs) are fast becoming the must-have PC components of 2010. Serving as primary storage space for high-end computers, SSD's super-fast transfer rates and near-instant accesses offer genuine advantages over traditional spindle-based magnetic drives.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
A motherboard’s main job is to act as a conduit between the various hardware elements that make up a PC. It needs to be able to link the desired CPU(s), system memory, graphics card, hard drive(s), and add-in cards and enable them to work in harmony.