Lycom USB 3.1 Gen2 A+C Low Profile PCIe Host Adapter
Lycom UB-138-2 AIC, PCIe x4, USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A + Type-C, Up to 10Gbps, Optional SATA Power, Low Profile
By DPD On 17th Dec To 19th Dec
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• USB 3.1 Type C 1x and Type A 1x downstream receptacle ports.
• Compliant with Universal Serial Bus 3.1 Specification Revision 1.0.
• Compliant with Intel eXtensible Host Controller Interface (xHCI) Specification 1.1.
• Compliant with USB Attached SCSI Protocol Specification 1.0.
• All USB ports can handle SuperSpeed+ (10 Gbps), SuperSpeed (5 Gbps), HighSpeed (480 Mbps), FullSpeed (12 Mbps), and LowSpeed (1.5 Mbps) transaction.
• Support USB3.1, USB3.0, USB2.0 and USB1.1 devices.
• Compliant with PCI Express Specification 3.0.
• Low Profile PCIe Form Factor.
• Regular size PCIe bracket on board and Low Profile PCIe Bracket included.
• Type C port 5V3A USB bus power and Type A port 5V2A .
• Optional 15Pin SATA power installed, Type C power directly from power supply sufficient 12V instead of mainboard PCIe 12V Max 25W.
• Requires an empty PCIe 3.0 x4 or x8 or x16 slot in computer for USB3.1 full performance.
• Mac10.8 to 10.10, Mac10.12, Windows 10, Win8, 8.1, Server 2012, Linux kernel 2.6.31 and later OS in-box USB driver natively support UASP, no additional driver required.
• Provides Asmedia driver for Windows 7, Vista, XP and 64bit 2008 R2.
• Mac 10.11 in-box driver does NOT support USB3.1.
• Chipset: Asmedia ASM2142.
• Fully RoHS compliant.
|Interface||PCIe 3.0 (x4)|
|Internal Connectors||1 x USB 3.1|
|Power Connector||1 x SATA Power|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months