PC/Mac 2 USB 3.0 Port PCI Express Adaptor Card UB-131
Lycom UB-131, 2x USB 3.0 Port, Low Profile, PCIe 2.0 x1 Host Adapter Add-in-Card, for Windows PC, Apple Mac, Linux
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Supports PCIe 1.0 and PCIe 2.0 motherboard
• Compliant with Universal Serial Bus 3.0 Specification Revision 1.0
• Compliant with Intel eXtensible Host Controller Interface (xHCI) Specification 1.0
• Two USB 3.0 Type A downstream connectors on board
• All USB ports can handle SuperSpeed (5 Gbps), HighSpeed (480 Mbps), FullSpeed (12 Mbps), and LowSpeed (1.5 Mbps) transaction
• Support USB3.0, USB2.0 and USB1.1 devices
• Supports UASP (USB Attach SCSI Protocol) and Debugport function
• Compliant with PCI Express Specification 2.0
• Low Profile PCIe Form Factor
• Regular size PCIe bracket on card and additional Low Profile PCIe Bracket included
• OS built-in in-box driver natively supported in Mac 10.8.4, 10.8.5, 10.9, Windows 8, Linux kernel 2.6.31 or later
• Provides driver for 64bit and 32bit Windows 7, Vista, XP and 64bit 2008 R2
• Fully RoHS compliant
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited
Date Issued: 29th Jun 2010
USB 3.0, also known as SuperSpeed USB, is a buzzword you might have seen popping up repeatedly over the last 12 months or so. In this guide, we'll explain what it is, what it does, and what it could mean for you as the consumer.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
A motherboard’s main job is to act as a conduit between the various hardware elements that make up a PC. It needs to be able to link the desired CPU(s), system memory, graphics card, hard drive(s), and add-in cards and enable them to work in harmony.