mSATA to 2.5" Adaptor with SATA III Hardware Raid 1 , SPAN, PM (2 Drives) Controller
Lycom ST-178 RAID 2x mSATA SSD into 7mm SATA III 2.5" Adaptor Drive
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Features • 6Gbps SATA III H/W RAID Controller
• Convert 2x Full Size mSATA SSD to 7mm 2.5” drive
• Supports SATA I, SATA II, SATA III Host port
• Supports H/W RAID 1, SPAN (Big Drive) and PM (2Drives) Modes
• Not support PM (2Drives) Mode if no Port Multiplier compatible SATA Host connection
• Supports SATA I, SATA II and SATA III (6Gbps) mSATA SSD 2x
• 100% Compatible with 2.5” SATA drive mechanical spec
• 22 pin SATA (Signals and Power) male connector on board
• The mSATA SSD can be the primary bootable device containing the OS and application.
• Latch type mSATA connector on board, no need the screw to retain mSATA SSD
• Transparent to the operating system and no software driver required
• Supports any OS like Windows, Mac and Linux
• Includes 7mm height 2.5 “ drive metal frame with 8 mounting holes and 4 HDD screws
• Dimension of PCBA with 2.5” frame : 100.45mm x 69.85mm x 7mm
• Fully RoHS compliant
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months