• Retain mSATA SSD and convert to SATA DOM
• 7Pin female latch SATA connector support the solid and durable Insertion to main board SATA Host
• Supports SATA I, SATA II and SATA III (6Gbps)
• Power source from 4Pin power wafer connector
• mSATA SSD can be the primary bootable device containing the OS and application.
• Transparent to the operating system and does not require any drivers
• Supports Windows, Mac and Linux OS
• Latch type mSATA connector on board, no need the screw for the retention of mSATA SSD
• Includes one Molex 4Pin to wafer 4Pin power cable to support mSATA 3.3V power from PC power supply
• Fully RoHS compliant
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Lycom ST-171S mSATA SSD to SATA DOM (Disk on Module) Converter/Adapter Daughter Board . Please choose from the list below.