4 Port USB Raspberry Pi Daughter Board Adapter Lycom Pi-104
Lycom Pi-104 Raspberry Pi USB to 4Port USB Power Hub Daughter Board Adapter
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Please note: This does product does not function as a stand-alone unit. Raspberry Pi is required, not included, sold separately. Features • Four Ports USB Power Hub Board.
• Selection of 2Pin power wafer for extra enough 5V power input when Pi application need power hungry USB devices installed.
• Compliant with Universal Serial Bus Specification Revision 2.0 (Data Rate 1.5/12/480 Mbps).
• Compliant with Open Host Controller Interface Specification for USB Rev 1.0a.
• Compliant with Enhanced Host Controller Interface Specification for USB Rev 0.95.
• Both USB micro-B connector and USB 5Pin Pin Header for Raspberry Pi connecting.
• USB2.0 5Pin Pin Header Assignment: 5V, D-, D+, NC, GND
• Four downstream USB A connectors and two USB 2x5Pin Pin Header to four USB devices connecting.
• 2x5 USB2.0 Pin out Assignments:
- 5V, D-, D+, GND, NC
- 5V, D-, D+, GND, Key
• Jumper selection either 2Pin wafer of external 5V power or Pi USB bus power to power PCBA & 4x USB Devices.
• Includes Multi-Pi mounting accessory of standoff & nut & screw.
• Fully RoHS compliant.
Please note: This does product does not function as a stand-alone unit. Raspberry Pi is required, not included, sold separately.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited