• Two RS232 DB9M ports (1x on board, 1x via ribbon cable) and Two Type-A USB downstream Ports.
• Selection of 2Pin power wafer for extra enough 5V power input when application need power hungry USB devices & UART bus power devices installed.
• Two 16550 High performance UART (RS232) channels.
• Supports UART data transfer rate up to 230 Kbps.
• Two Jumpers to select RI or 5VDC output for each DB9M Pin9.
• 5VDC Power in DB9M Port Pin9 for POS device use application.
• Compliant with Universal Serial Bus Specification Revision 2.0 (Data Rate 1.5/12/480 Mbps).
• Compliant with Open Host Controller Interface Specification for USB Rev 1.0a.
• Compliant with Enhanced Host Controller Interface Specification for USB Rev 0.95.
• Both USB micro-B connector and USB 5Pin Pin Header on board for Raspberry Pi connecting.
• USB2.0 5Pin Pin Header Assignment: 5V, D-, D+, NC, GND.
• Jumper selection either 2Pin wafer of external 5V power or Pi USB bus power to power PCBA & UART Bus & USB Device.
• Includes Multi-Pi mounting accessory of standoff & nut & screw.
• Fully RoHS compliant.
Please note: This does product does not function as a stand-alone unit. Raspberry Pi is required, not included, sold separately.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Lycom Pi-103 Raspberry Pi USB to 2Port USB Power Hub + 2Port UART Serial Daughter Board Adapter . Please choose from the list below.