2 Port USB and RS232 Raspberry Pi Daughter Board Adaptor Lycom Pi-103
Lycom Pi-103 Raspberry Pi USB to 2Port USB Power Hub + 2Port UART Serial Daughter Board Adapter
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
• Selection of 2Pin power wafer for extra enough 5V power input when application need power hungry USB devices & UART bus power devices installed.
• Two 16550 High performance UART (RS232) channels.
• Supports UART data transfer rate up to 230 Kbps.
• Two Jumpers to select RI or 5VDC output for each DB9M Pin9.
• 5VDC Power in DB9M Port Pin9 for POS device use application.
• Compliant with Universal Serial Bus Specification Revision 2.0 (Data Rate 1.5/12/480 Mbps).
• Compliant with Open Host Controller Interface Specification for USB Rev 1.0a.
• Compliant with Enhanced Host Controller Interface Specification for USB Rev 0.95.
• Both USB micro-B connector and USB 5Pin Pin Header on board for Raspberry Pi connecting.
• USB2.0 5Pin Pin Header Assignment: 5V, D-, D+, NC, GND.
• Jumper selection either 2Pin wafer of external 5V power or Pi USB bus power to power PCBA & UART Bus & USB Device.
• Includes Multi-Pi mounting accessory of standoff & nut & screw.
• Fully RoHS compliant.
Please note: This does product does not function as a stand-alone unit. Raspberry Pi is required, not included, sold separately.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited