Lycom M.2 WiFi Module to PCIe Adapter
Lycom PE-150E M.2 E Key to PCIe Adapter for M.2 Wireless Module
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
M.2 WiFi Module to PCIe Adapter
Utilise Advanced PCIe base and USB base M.2 E Key and A-E Key WiFi Wireless Module on Industrial Computer PCIe x1 Slot!
• M.2 NGFF type 2230-D3-E E Key socket on board.
• PCIe x1 signal interface from PCIe slot to M.2 E Key socket.
• USB2.0 signal interface from main board USB port to M.2 E K.ey socket.
• Support M.2 E Key and A-E Key WiFi, Bluetooth and Dual Band WiFi / Bluetooth Wireless Module.
• Multiple plated-holes support M.2 type 2230 / 3030 module.
• Both USB micro-B connector and USB 5Pin Pinheader for main board USB port connection.
• 2 x LED.
• Max 3x Antenna mounting.
• Low Profile PCIe Form Factor.
• Regular size PCIe bracket on board and Low Profile bracket included.
• 100% OS-transparent hardware bridge converter to support Windows, MAC and Linux.
• Includes USB 5Pin-to-4Pin Cable for USB 2.0 signal from PC to USB 5pin header.
• Supports operating temperature range: -40 - 80 ºC.
• Require an empty PCIe x1 slot and USB2.0 port in computer.
• RoHS compliant.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months