Port Multiplier with Dual SATA III PCIe Adapter Card from Lycom PE-130
Lycom PE-130 Port-Multiplier Aware, 2x SATA III 6Gbps, Low Profile, PCIe 2.0, Host Adapter
By DPD On 25th Jun 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Supports PCIe 1.0 and PCIe 2.0 motherboard.
• Compliant with PCI Express 2.0.
• Fully compliant with Serial ATA specifications 3.0.
• Supports SATA III transfer rate of 6.0Gbps, 3.0Gbps, 1.5Gbps.
• Supports SATA I & SATA II & SATA III HDD, SSD, Optical Drive and Blu-Ray Drive.
• Supports ATA and ATAPI commands.
• Supports two SATA FIS-based or Command-based Port Multiplier and total 10 SATA drives or SSD connected to Port Multipliers.
• Supports Native Command Queuing (NCQ).
• SATA Hot-plug capability.
• Low Profile PCIe Form Factor.
• Regular size PCIe bracket on board and Low Profile bracket included.
• Require an empty PCIe x2 or x4 or x8 or x16 slot in computer.
• OS Built-in AHCI inbox driver natively in Windows 10, 8, Win7, Vista, 2008, 2012, Linux, Mac 10.x and later, no additional driver required.
• BIOS on board supports Windows and Linux OS booting.
• Pin headers on board for Device LED connection.
• Fully RoHS compliant.
|Ports Total||2 Port|
|Ports Internal||Int Ports|
|Ports External||2 Ext Ports|
|Connectors||2 x SATA III - 6Gb/s|
|Interface||PCIe 2.0 x16|
|Low Profile Compatible||Yes|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months