8x SAS/SATA3 ports via 2x SFF-8087 connectors via Low Profile PCI Express 2.0 x8 host Adaptor
Lycom PE-118i 2x SFF-8087 Internal Port with 8xHDD SATA/SAS III (6Gbps) Support PCIe 8x Interface
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Eight internal SAS/SATA ports with two SFF-8087 connectors in Low Profile PCI Express 2.0 x 8 host adapter. Features • 40 Gbps transfer rate PCIe 2.0 8x interface card.
• Eight internal SATA/SAS ports by two SFF-8087 connectors.
• Compliant with PCI Express Specification, Revision 2.0.
• Low Profile PCIe Form Factor.
• Supports main board PCI Express 2.0 x8 and x16 host slot.
• Serial Attached SCSI – 2.0 (SAS-2.0) specification compliant.
• Serial ATA Revision 3.0 (6 Gbps) specification compliant.
• Supports auto-detection of SAS or native SATA device.
• Supports PCIe Power Management: D0, D1, D3_cold, D3_hot.
• Supports 6 Gbps, 3 Gbps & 1.5 Gbps SAS or SATA devices.
• Supports SAS Multiplexing.
• Supports SSC with independent control of each PHY.
• Supports wide SAS ports.
• Supports SAS Protocol (SSP), initiator and target mode.
• Supports SAS Management Protocol (SMP), initiator mode.
• Supports SATA Tunneling Protocol (STP), initiator mode including:
• Non-zero offset and non-sequential data delivery.• Supports Host mode and Device mode of operation.
• ATA and ATAPI commands.
• Native Commands Queuing (NCQ).
• Hot-plug capability.
• Efficiently cooling by Active Heat Sink with Blast Fan.
• Completely with drivers for 64bit / 32bit Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2003 and 2008.
• Fully RoHS compliant.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months