External 8Ports 6G SATA/SAS SFF-8088 Low Profile PCIe 2.0 8 lane Host Adapter
Lycom PE-118e 8Ports 6G SATA/SAS SFF-8088 PCIe 2.0 8 lane Host Adapter
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Eight SATA/SAS ports by two SFF-8088 external mini-SAS connectors
• Compliant with PCI Express Specification, Revision 2.0
• Low Profile PCIe Form Factor
• Regular size PCIe bracket on board and Low Profile PCIe Bracket included
• Supports main board PCI Express 2.0 x8 and x16 host slot
• SATA Revision 3.0 (6 Gbps) specification compliant.
• Serial Attached SCSI – 2.0 (SAS-2.0) specification compliant.
• Supports auto-detection of SAS or native SATA device.
• Supports PCIe Power Management: D0, D1, D3_cold, D3_hot.
• Supports 6 Gbps, 3 Gbps & 1.5 Gbps SAS or SATA devices.
• Supports SAS Multiplexing but NOT support SATA Port Multiplier.
• Supports SSC with independent control of each PHY.
• Supports wide SAS ports.
• Supports SAS Protocol (SSP), initiator and target mode.
• Supports SAS Management Protocol (SMP), initiator mode.
• Supports SATA Tunneling Protocol (STP), initiator mode including
• Non-zero offset and non-sequential data delivery.
• ATA and ATAPI commands
• Native Commands Queuing (NCQ)
• Hot-plug capability.
• Completely with drivers for 64bit / 32bit Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2003 and 2008
• Fully RoHS compliant
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months