Lycom PE-115H HybridDrives SATA 3 Host Adapter HybridDrive Hardware Raid0/1, NCQ & Port Multiplier
Lycom PE-115H HybridDrives SATA III 6Gbps Low Profile PCIe 2.0 Host Adapter
By DPD On 23rd Jul 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Welcome to the Lycom PE-115H 2 Port SATA III (6Gbps) PCI Express 2.0 host board to support HybridDrive, Hardware Raid0, Raid1, NCQ & Port Multiplier!
When Configured with one hard drive and one SSD,
The HybridDrive automatically migrate hot data to the SSD, while enabling all data to be safely stored on a larger capacity SATA HDD. Features • 6Gbps SATA III 2 Ports PCIe Gen2 1 Lane Host Adapter
• Supports PCIe 1.0 and PCIe 2.0 motherboard
• Compliant with 5Gbps PCI Express 2.0
• Fully compliant with Serial ATA specifications 3.0
• Supports SATA III transfer rate of 6.0Gbps, 3.0Gbps, 1.5Gbps
• Support HybridDrive (HDD+SSD), Hardware RAID0, RAID1
• HybridDrive enables 80 percent of the performance of a solid state drive (SSD) at one-third the cost
• HybridDrive Modes: Safe Mode (Mirrored Protection), Capacity Mode (Cost-Optimized)
• Supports ATA and ATAPI commands
• Supports Native Command Queuing (NCQ)
• Supports one Port Multiplier FIS-based or Command-based switching and max two RAID groups
• Low Profile PCIe Form Factor
• Includes PCIe Low Profile and regular size two Brackets
• SATA Hot-plug capability
• Two Pin headers on board for LED connection
• Completely with drivers for 64bit / 32bit Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2003 and 2008
• Fully RoHS compliant
|Low Profile Compatible||No|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 7th May 2010
Solid-state drives (SSDs) are fast becoming the must-have PC components of 2010. Serving as primary storage space for high-end computers, SSD's super-fast transfer rates and near-instant accesses offer genuine advantages over traditional spindle-based magnetic drives.