Lycom PC-112R5 2 Port Raid 5 SATAII 2Port Cardbus (NCQ & Port Multiplier) for Notebooks
By DPD On 22nd Feb 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
RAID 5 (Distributed Parity RAID), JBOD (Just Bunch of Disks), RAID 0 (Striping), RAID 1 (Mirroring) and RAID
0+1 (mirrored-stripping) improve the data performance and provide the data redundancy and rebuilding. Features • Two SATA2 Shielding & Durable connectors (eSATA).
• Supports FIS-based switching with Port Multipliers to access 10 units storage drives.
• 48 bits LBA can Break Capacity-Limit to Support HDD larger than 137GB.
• PC Card 32 bit CardBus fully compliant.
• Dual high speed Serial ATA interface ports, each supporting Serial ATA Generation 2 transfer rate of
• Fully compliant with Serial ATA 1.0a and Serial ATA II Extensions to Serial ATA 1.0a Specifications
• Two LEDs indicate for HDD access.
• Hot-plug capability.
• Supports First-party DMA commands for Native Command Queuing.
• Plesiochronous, Single PLL architecture, 1 PLL for 4 ports.
• RAID 5 (Distributed Parity RAID) has Highest Read data transaction rate and Good aggregate transfer rate.
• JBOD is a virtual disk that combines all disk drives as one entire disk drive.
• Provides RAID 0 (Stripping) to greatly increase the performance of data transfer by simultaneously writing
data to multiple drives.
• Provides RAID 1 (Mirroring) to protect the data from a disk failure by writing identical data on 2 drives.
• RAID 0+1 (Mirrored-Stripping) combine both Striping and Mirroring technologies to provide both the
performance enhancements that come from Striping and the data availability and integrity that comes from
• Must cold booting if RAID drive unplugged.
• Completely with drivers for Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000 and XP.
• Supports 64bit / 32bit Windows Vista.
• Supports Mac OS X v10.3.9, v10.4. See Silicon Image SiI3124.
• Linux 32bit / 64bit drivers support for RHEL 4.0 Up2, RHEL 4.0 Up3, SuSE9.0 SP2, SuSE9.0 SP3. See Silicon
|Connectivity||2 x SATA 2.0 (3Gb/s)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
In computing terms, system buses are used to connect various components to the motherboard’s core logic and, often, to each other. Modern PCs run with a multitude of high-speed buses ranging from the interconnects between, say, the chipset and the CPU, graphics card, memory, and peripherals.