Enjoy External & Mobile SATA2 Cardbus with NCQ, Port Multiplier, Raid5, Raid10, Raid0, Raid1 supported!
RAID 5 (Distributed Parity RAID), JBOD (Just Bunch of Disks), RAID 0 (Striping), RAID 1 (Mirroring) and RAID
0+1 (mirrored-stripping) improve the data performance and provide the data redundancy and rebuilding.
• Two SATA2 Shielding & Durable connectors (eSATA).
• Supports FIS-based switching with Port Multipliers to access 10 units storage drives.
• 48 bits LBA can Break Capacity-Limit to Support HDD larger than 137GB.
• PC Card 32 bit CardBus fully compliant.
• Dual high speed Serial ATA interface ports, each supporting Serial ATA Generation 2 transfer rate of
• Fully compliant with Serial ATA 1.0a and Serial ATA II Extensions to Serial ATA 1.0a Specifications
• Two LEDs indicate for HDD access.
• Hot-plug capability.
• Supports First-party DMA commands for Native Command Queuing.
• Plesiochronous, Single PLL architecture, 1 PLL for 4 ports.
• RAID 5 (Distributed Parity RAID) has Highest Read data transaction rate and Good aggregate transfer rate.
• JBOD is a virtual disk that combines all disk drives as one entire disk drive.
• Provides RAID 0 (Stripping) to greatly increase the performance of data transfer by simultaneously writing
data to multiple drives.
• Provides RAID 1 (Mirroring) to protect the data from a disk failure by writing identical data on 2 drives.
• RAID 0+1 (Mirrored-Stripping) combine both Striping and Mirroring technologies to provide both the
performance enhancements that come from Striping and the data availability and integrity that comes from
• Must cold booting if RAID drive unplugged.
• Completely with drivers for Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000 and XP.
• Supports 64bit / 32bit Windows Vista.
• Supports Mac OS X v10.3.9, v10.4. See Silicon Image SiI3124.
• Linux 32bit / 64bit drivers support for RHEL 4.0 Up2, RHEL 4.0 Up3, SuSE9.0 SP2, SuSE9.0 SP3. See Silicon
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Lycom PC-112R5 2 Port Raid 5 SATAII 2Port Cardbus (NCQ & Port Multiplier) for Notebooks . Please choose from the list below.